VIII

| Endless Regrets |

| Endless Regrets |

Continuing..

I got dressed and headed downstairs. I grabbed a bottle of water, to swallow down the morning after pill. I shook my head at how reckless I was, having unprotected sex.

I taken a longer shower than anticipated, trying to rid my body of Rahim. That I let too much time pass me by.

I had to be quick, because this was Terrances lunch hour. And I did not need him popping up while Rahim was waiting outside.

A client at our house in any circumstance, wouldn't sit well with him. He was overprotective and the one place he didn't allow business to step foot in, was our home.

I walked out to the car and slid in the passenger seat. We took my car, since I parked closer and due to the size of Rahim, I wasn't able to walk far.

"You got everything you needed?"

"Yes, but we need to hurry up and go."

He glanced at me pulling out the driveway.

"Was it a reason you wanted to rush and leave?"

I sighed.

"Terrance usually comes home to work out, during his lunch hour. I didn't want to risk him—"

"Seeing me?"

I nodded.

"Y'all working it out?"

"You really wanna talk about me and my husband after we—" I trailed off, not even wanting to say it out loud.

As if saying it aloud would take me from my state of denial, I didn't want to talk about it. But I can see that Rahim was genuinely concerned.

"I mean shit—It's not like I ain't know you gotta dude." He shrugged.

"It doesn't bother you, that I'm married?"

I knew it was a strange question to ask, now that the  deed was already done. I had already signed my fate.

It was just a matter out time, before the cat truly came out the bag. Even though I had no plans of spilling the beans, everything done in the dark always comes to the light.

"Does it bother you, that you're married?" He repeated my question to me.

"Of course it does, it's nothing against you personally. I just never thought in a million years, I'd fine myself in this type of predicament."

"And what predicament is that?"

"Having an affair—" My throat become dry, as the word left my lips feeling like venom.