⚝Chapter One⚝

Hey guys! Who's ready to finish this series? I know I'm ready for the ending because I already wrote it lol (it's something surprising lol). Anyway, I'm here to tell you that I have changed the day I update to only Monday's. I know, I know, you guys are used to two updates every week. However, school has gotten stressful and it's better if I just update once every week. I hope you all enjoy this book!

Faint moonlight bounced off the water, sending shadows dancing across the side of the Fire Nation ship

Faint moonlight bounced off the water, sending shadows dancing across the side of the Fire Nation ship. Two small Water Tribe canoes snuck up to the ship, and three men wearing masks climbed up on the ship. 

Konno and the rest waited with bated breath. This was their only chance to blend in with the Fire Nation. Otherwise, she didn't know what would happen to them. Someone slipped their hand into hers, and she quickly glanced at Sokka. He seemed to know that she was worrying about what was going to happen to them.

Katara whispered anxiously, "What's taking them so long?"

Konno looked to the left and said, "I have no idea."

Katara had her arms raised as she held created a small bubble for them all to breathe out of. Her, Konno, Sokka, Toph, and Aang were sitting on Appa, underwater. They didn't want to be spotted by the other Fire Nation ships. Aang laid to Katara's left. Her eyes kept darting to him, to make sure that he was still breathing. 

"I really hate not being able to see anything," Toph announced.

"There's nothing you can really see right now," Konno muttered. "It's too dark."

"Guys, we shouldn't waste our air supply," Sokka said softly. "I don't want to suffocate down here."

"This was your idea," Katara said, an annoyed tone developing in her voice. 

Before Sokka could snap back, Konno squeezed his hand. He glanced at her, shaking his head. She rolled her eyes at him. Lately, him and Katara had been getting into multiple fights about the littlest of things. It started after they picked up their father earlier in the week. It seemed like Katara was mad at Hakoda, but she wasn't exactly sure why. She hadn't had a chance to ask yet. She didn't think right now would be the best time to ask. 

Suddenly, someone sunk through the water close to them. His eyes were closed and he had no clothes on besides his underclothes. Konno hoped that they hadn't killed him; she just hoped that they knocked him out. She would feel very bad if they had killed him, especially if he had a family back in the Fire Nation.

"That's our cue," Sokka whispered to Katara. "It's time to get on the ship."

Katara swirled her arms and released the air bubble around their heads. Konno sucked in a quick breath before the water could come crashing down on them. Her heart picked up pace as water fell down on them; she was still afraid of the water. Appa broke through the surface with a roar. He flew the short distance to the ship and landed.