Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 9

Those of you reading my story, THX! ;) Don't forget to comment or fan or VOTE VOTE VOTE? lol well xoxo I'll upload soon ;)

:: Justin ::
I held Lila in my arms for what seemed like like hours, days. When I looked at my watch, it had been ten minutes and my phone wouldn't stop ringing. I'm suddenly glad that "OMG" by Usher is my ringtone. Lila slid herself out my arms and hugged her knees to her chest. I admit, it was getting pretty chilly out here and niether of us had brought a jacket.

"Do you think they're looking for us?" Lila asked. "What if they called the police?"

I shook my head. "They wouldn't. I'd end up all over the news and the paparazzi would go crazy."

Lila threw me a weak smile. "Honestly, I love it here. But isn't there somewhere...warmer where we can go and maybe spend the night?"

Suddenly an idea occurred to me. "Actually I think there is. How do you feel about hotels?"

Lila suddenly looked uncomfortable. "Um, Justin? What will people think when they see two 15-year-old's check into a hotel?"

I don't know why but I burst out laughing. If I laughed any harder, I would start crying.

"Justin, I'm serious!" Lila glared at me. "Stop being so immature!"

I pretended to look confused. "Me? Immature? Since when?"

Lila rolled her eyes. "Face it, Justin. You're so darn immature."

"Am I?"

"Most definitly."

"Really?"

"Yep."

I had begun to lean in but Lila hadn't noticed. She just kept talking...and i just kept leaning.

"Do you honestly think I'm immature?" I whispered, practically on her lips now.

"Extremely." she answered.

I cupped her face in my hands and slowly, very slowly let my lips meet hers in a gentle, ever-so-light kiss. I felt Lila shiver in pleasure.

"Was that immature?" I breathed against her lips.

She slowly shook her head. "Nope, that was all man. You're a pro."

I grinned and let my lips meet hers once more before pulling away.

"Shall we go to the hotel?" I asked her.

She thought about it for a second and then sighed in defeat. "Fine. But I'm not explaining anything to anyone." she began to stand up and i followed her.

"No need." I chuckled.

She glared at me but I just placed my arms around her and pulled her close. Together we started walking.

:: Lila ::
I gaped at my surroundings as Justin checked us into the beautiful hotel he'd just taken me too. Honestly, the place was stunning. It had the most goregous fountain right in the middle of the lobby and even an indoor pool. I admired the small palm trees that were scattered across the lobby and the big chandlier hanging above this cute coffee table.

"Thanks Ma'am. Have a good afternoon." i heard Justin say to the receptionist. I turned back to him to see him holding a hotel key in his hand.

"Last floor, sunset view suite, two beds, a bathroom, a kitchen, tv, couch and small dinner table." he grinned. "And I wasn't even questioned."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh Justin. What am I going to do with you?"

He just smiled that cocky smile of his and held his hand out for me. "Shall I have the honor of taking the princess up to her suite?"