Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 26

Whoa this chappie is shorter than I thought :/ anywho, I'll post the nxt one tomorrow! This is like ALMOST DONE!! yay then I can finally post....*drum roll*... "Falling for the Jerk Who Stole My Lollipop" :D u guys r gnna LUV it lol

______________

:: Lila ::

"How do I look?" Jane asked as she stepped out of the dressing room. She was wearing a purple and white puffy dress that hid her feet. It was somehing straight out of Cinderella.

I chuckled. "Next!"

Jane threw her head back and laughed. "That's what I thought!" She disappeared back into the dressing room. Not long afterwards, she appeared again. This time she was wearin a black knee-length dress, a black bow around the waist. I nodded with approval.

"That's the one!" I exclaimed. Jane spun around, a megawatt smile across her pink lips.

"Clay is going to love it!" She smiled. I crinkled my nose. It felt weird whenever she mentioned Clay. I wasn't used to the idea of my little brother having a girlfriend.

"Bet he will." I told her. "You can come over tomorrow and we can do each others makeup," I said. "It'll be fun, especially since the party's at night."

"In a ballroom!" Jane twirled.

I raised an eyebrow. "In a ballroom?"

Jane's face reddened. "Uh, yeah." She muttered something under her breath which I didn't quite catch making me curious.

:: Clay ::

"Yo, this is epic." I gaped at my surroundings. I was standing in the entrance of a grand ballroom. But it looked nothing like a ballroom at all. Game machines lined up against the left side of the room while the middle was left for dancing. There were a whole bunch of tables sitting on the right side of the room, probably for the food. The entire ballroom was decorated in purple and white balloons and ribbons.

Justin was standing next to me, in shock as well. I turned to face Victoria Justice, feeling slightly starstruck.

"This is, er, awesome." I told her.

She smiled proudly. "I know!" She began to pull something out of her Jean pockets. "I had a little help from Victor." She placed a fake mustache on her upperlip and made a face. Justin and I laughed.

"Thank you, Victor." Justin chuckled. "Tomorrow night is going yo be epic."

• Next Day •

:: Lila ::

"Jane, can I look now?!" I pleaded. I've been sitting on my bed, my eyes closed and my head tilted upwards as Jane did my makeup and hair. I've been in this position for probably over an hour and my neck is killing me.

"Hold on..." Jane murmered. I felt something brushing against my eyelashes. Mascara, I guessed.

"Done!" Jane singsonged. "You can open your eyes now."

My eyelids my fluttered open and I quickly flexed my neck, making sure I was still able to move it. I was. Then I stood up and walked over to my mirror.

"You like? You look stunning!" Jane complimented her own work. I chuckled...and then saw my reflection in the mirror. My jaw hit the floor.

"What have you done to me?!" I squeaked.

Jane frowned. "Don't you like it?"

"Yes!" I gaped. "I, uh, don't look like...me!" My eyes crawled over my own reflection. My cheeks were pink and my lips were perfectly red. My eyelashes looked unbelievably long....and I just looked flawless. My hair was curled, not fully curled, but only the ends. It actually looked pretty good. I was still trying to believe the fact that it was ME in the mirror. For a 13 yr old, Jane worked makeup like magic.

"Just wait till you put on your dress!" Jane chirped. "You'll look like princess!"

I grinned. "Thanks, Jane." I turned to face her. "Now it's you turn."

:: Justin ::

"Victoria?" I peeked through the bathroom door. "How do I look?" I stepped out, letting her view my tuxedo. She gaped.

"Justin, look so handsome!" She squealed and before I could say anything else, she engulfed my in a big, strangling hug.

I chuckled. "You're wrinkling my tux."

She pulled away from me. "Sorry." She grinned. "I feel like my job here is done."

I frowned. "Your job has bearly started."

Victoria rolled her eyes. "You're right. Now, you haven't said anything about my outfit." She spun around and I noticed her short, purple dress for the first time. It fell slightly beneath her knees and her hair was loose around her shoulders. She had heels on, towering over me.

"You look beautiful, Vic." I told her.

She smiled. "Why thank you. Now c'mon! Birthday boy can't be late to his own party, now can he?"