Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 18

HOLA! Hope u like ;) Just so yall know, I write my chappies ahead of time. Example, im already writing cahppie 21 though ive only just posted this chappie. I post a chappie every other day, at least i try too. Don't forget to check my newest story "Inside Your Heaven" and thx u those of you reading 'the innocent love of jason mccann" <3 Im proud of that story above all even though i post it once or twice a week only.Anywho, i know u just want to read the story and not this so uh COMMENT (I <3 that:) and FAANN and above all VOTE! Get me to ten votes on this chappie and ill  upload the next, pinky promise! xo WUB YALL! <3

______________________________________________________________-

:: Lila ::

I watched through my window as Darren started his motorbike and drove off. I heaved a sigh and thumped down on my bed. My life was slowly becoming just as complicated as it used to be.

"Lila?" My brother's voice came from the doorway. Clay was peeking into my room, his brown hair falling over his eyes. He'd grown a few inches. He was no longer the same 12-year-old as before. He was now a grown up 13-year-old...with a girlfriend

"Yeah?" I answered. He walked into my room and sat down on the corner of my bed.

"Mom said you were at the hospital. You where there last night and again tomorrow morning. Why?" Clay asked. He was still very nosy. Guess somethings don't change.

"Its nothing, ok. Just a friend of mine who's in the hospital." I told him, not mentioning it was Justin.

"Is Macie ok?" His voice had a little worry to it.

I chuckled. "Macie's fine. Why do you always asume Macie when I mention a friend?"

He shrugged. "Shes the only person you ever hang out with...well besides Darren."

"Doesnt mean I don't have other friends." I pointed out.

He nodded as if considering it for he first time. "Well I've never met them. Who's in the hospital than?"

"Dont worry about." I pushed the covers up to my knees and held them there, resting my head between my knees. Clay couldn't know Justin was here.

Clay sighed. "Whatever. Anyways, Jane is coming over today. I promised her I'd cook for her."

I let out a snort and then covered my mouth to keep from laughing.

"What?" Clay crossed his arms. "13 year old guys can cook."

I rolled my eyes. "Not you. Clay, I've never even seen you make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."

"I hate peanut butter." He scrunched up his nose.

"Not the point." I laughed.

Clay ingnored my comment. "Can I just ask you a favor? I need you to cook for me and Jane and make it look like I cooked it. Please, Lily?"

"Don't call me that." I warned him.

"Please, Lila?" he pouted.

I groaned. "Fine. Whatevs."

"Yay!" Clay draped his arms around me in a five second hug. "Thanks, Sis!" He stood up and headed toward the door. "Dont burn anything!" He yelled back.

"Buttwipe!" I shot back at him. He chuckled and shut the door, disappearing. Oh brother.

:: Justin ::

"Jas, for the last time, I don't like chocolate."

Jasmine frowned. "Since when?"

"Since forever." I turned up the corners of my lips in a smile. "How about you just eat the ice cream yourself and I'll just wait for the nurse to bring me some food, A'ite?"

Jasmine sighed. "Fine. You've been so stubborn lately." She took a spoonful of ice cream and shoved it into her mouth.

I chuckled. "Why? Because I don't like chocolate ice cream?"

"Yep." She smiled as she took another spoon of ice cream. "We should have been on out way back to Cali. Valentine's day is just around the corner and you're stuck in a damn hospital." She shoved he spoon deeper into the ice cream.

I smirked. "Hey, I'm getting out of here in just a few hours. Chill."

She frowned again. "But you still have to rest and I doubt you'll be aloud on a plane."

"Plane?" I raised an eyebrow. "I could swear we got here on a tour bus."

"The bus is back in ATL by now." She told me, tucking a piece of loose black hair behind her ear. "The crew took it back. Usher, Scooter, Carin, Ryan, Chaz, and of course me are stayed back. I think Scooter and Carin are leaving tonight though."

I nodded, letting the words sink in. "So we're stuck in New York until I recover?" I could barely contain my smile.

"Sadly." Jasmine sighed and she licked her spoon.

I grinned. "Hey, New York's a cool place."

"Sure." She mumbled. I rolled me eyes and relaxed back in my hospital bed. I cringed at the pain the movement caused me but it was gone just as soon as it had come. I wished Lila was right here right now but...she was with that Darren guy. I was afraid that Lila wanted to move on even if she knew that that something between us was still there.

-

"Ow, crap. Usher, watch it." I sat back on some hotel's bed and sighed in relief. "Feels good to be out of that stupid hopital."

"I bet, JB." Usher rolled his eyes. "Imma go to my room now. Jasmine's just across the hall your mom's here with you of course but she went out to get food or something."

I nodded. "Got it."

"K. Rest up, JB." Usher saluted me and slipped out the door, leaving me alone. I chuckled to myself. Suddenly I felt my iPhone vibrating in my pocket. I winced as I pulled it out and hit answer, not even looking at who was calling.

"What's up?" I answered.

"Um, Justin? It's Lila." Her voice instantly made the entire room light up even if she wasnt here.

"Oh hey, Li." I grinned.

I could almost see her smile on the other end. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better." I told her.

"Well, if you need anything, don't mind calling me."

"Thanks, Li." I said.

"Lila! Darren's here!" I heard a voice yell in the background. I clenched my teeth.

"Um, Justin. I should get going." Lila said.

I sighed. "Bye, Li."

"Goodnight, Justin." She hung up.

"Nite." I mumbled and threw my iPhone aside. Darren this and Darren that. He acted like her bodyguard for all I cared. Lila seemed like she really liked this guy.

"Justin?" Jasmine appeared in my doorway. "Can I come in?"

I nodded and motioned for her to enter. She walked inside and took a seat on the bed beside me.

"How you feelin'?" She asked me.

"Better." I told her. I just stared at her for a while. Her brown eyes, black hair, pink lips... She was nothing like Lila. Yet she made me feel better whenever I was feeling down. She took me out of my depression after Lila left me. I let out a smirk. Lila left me and she could do it again. I cant fall for her again even if I already was. I had to rip Lila out of my heart once and for all.

"Jasmine?"

"Yeah?"

I can't believe I was going to do this. "Kiss me." Jasmine seemed surprised but she didn't hesitate. Slowly and gently, she brought her pink lips down to meet mine.