Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 16

New chappie! I just realized this story has A LONG way to go! I've never written a story with more than 20 chappies but this one mite have more than 40! No promises though, I'm unpredictable lol ;P an PLZ WITH A CHERRY ON TOP go read my story "What Happened at Lake Moore?" I promise you'll like it starting from Chappie one! The prologue is more like a quick flashback lol so GO GO READ IT! It's my first mystery/suspense! And don't forget to VOTE or comment or fan for this story! It keeps me going! Xoxo LUV YALL!

___________________________________

:: Lila ::

I was dying inside. Justin lay in my arms in a puddle of his own blood. Rain poured down, disguising my tears. Justin's chest was rising and falling; that was a good sign. I couldn't lose him. Not again. I desperatly searched my pocket for my cellphone but I'd left it at home, so I decided to search his. Luckily, he had his iPhone. I scrolled down his contact list, my hands shaking. Then I remembered that I was supposed to call 911 about something like this. That's just what I did and an urgent voice answered before the first.

"911, what's the emergency?"

"Im at an alley in Times Square!" I cried. "Some guy-he...he stabbed my...friend." My voice cracked.

"Dont worry, Hun. We'll track the call and be right there." They promised and hung up. I gasped for air since my tears seemed to have clogged my airway. I hugged Justin closer, careful not to move him much.

"Why!" I yelled into nothing. "Why does this have to happen to me!?"

-

I walked back in forth in the hospital lobby, tears fresh on my face, my hands still shaking, and I probably looked horrible. A nurse had already contacted Pattie and the rest of Justin's crew. I didn't call anyone. Not even my mother. I just didn't feel like talking to anyone, period. Justin had returned to my life and I felt like I was losing him just as quick. He risked his life to save me when...when I didn't deserve it. I left him. Everything's all my fault. He was stabbed and it's all my fault. It's all my fault. Everything.

"Excuse me, are you Lila?" A nurse asked as she walked up to me.

I nodded. "That's me."

The nurse smiled politely. "The patient, Justin, can take visitors now. He's going to be ok but the wound was pretty deep. He'll need plently of rest and he won't be able to do anything physical for two weeks. He has 8 stitches and we have prescribed him a pain medication. He'll be ready to go home tomorrow morning." Her smile became a little wider. "We gave him some medicine so he could sleep. Before he fell asleep, he was calling your name. He should wake up in a few minutes."

I grinned. "Oh thank you! I'm so glad he's ok." I excused myself and went toward Justin's room. I slowly slipped inside to see him fast asleep upon the hospital bed. A blanket covered him all the way up to his hips and it seemed like the doctor has taken off his shirt while they were stitching up his wound. I bit my lip and walked over to him. His hair wasn't swept to the side like usual. In fact, it was swept all different ways. Oh, how'd missed him. I noticed a few goosebumps on his skin indicating he was probably cold. I couldn't help myself, I took his covers and pulled them up to his shoulders. Suddenly, a surprising smile spread across his lips.

"That's real cute, Lila."

I blushed as he peeked at me through his eyelids. Had he gotten cuter? And his voice seemed deeper... Nah, it was probably just because he was lying in a hospital bed, for god's sake.

"Hi." I flushed.

He grinned. "Hey. It's nice to see you."

I looked down. "Same."