Pursuit of Happiness

Luna POV

        I woke up the morning after the bonfire to yelling downstairs. "What the hell." I questioned getting up and putting slippers on. I walked downstairs in a tank top and sweatpants to hear the words "She's in danger." I raised my eyebrow and walked into the kitchen. "Who's in danger dad?" I asked walking over to the fridge and pulling out a bottle of water. "Nobody sweetheart. You're up early." he said kissing my cheek. "Yeah I was gonna go for a run. But seriously who's in danger?" I asked. "You'l know soon enough." he said. "Go change I'll go running with you."  "It's okay. I'm gonna go by myself." I said. I walked upstairs and changed into black leggings and a blue sports bra putting on my silver beats and connecting them to my phone. I left the house and began my run to La Push. My phone started to ring and I answered knowing it was Jake. "Hello?" I asked. "Babe where are you?" he asked. "Running why?" I asked. "Go inside find shelter." he said sounding worried. "Baby whats wrong?" I asked. "Go home!" he yelled hanging up. I looked around and smelt something unfamiliar. I ran into the woods and phased running home quickly. I phased back and changed into shorts and a t shirt. I walked inside and slammed the dor. "What's going o-" I said but was cut off by a hand over my mouth. I was about to scream when the person whispered in my ear. "Go grab clothes and whatever else you need we have to go." he said "What's happening?" I whispered. He shook his head and hugged my mother and father promising he would take care of me while we were gone. I trembled in fear not knowing what was happening. I was pursuing happiness. But now it seems as if fear is pursuing me.