Imprint.

Luna POV

        "YOU IMPRINTED ON MY DAUGHTER JACOB!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" my dad yelled walking towards the boy his body shaking. "Dad. Stop!" I yelled seeing that he was about to phase. "Stay away from him Luna!" Leah yelled "No what is he doing!?" I yelled when I saw my dad lifting Jacob to his feet and walking outside with him. "You shouldn't have gotten that close to him! I understand you just found out your a wolf but your not as strong! If he would've phased close to you something bad could've happened!" Leah yelled at me "Stop screaming at me! The worst thing that could've happened was he phased in front of me!" I yelled back. "NO YOU'D END UP LIKE EMILY!" Leah screamed walking out of the house. "End up like Emily?" I asked my mom. "Honey. You see the three scars on my face right?" she asked. I nodded "Well your father got very angry and he phased in front of me. His claw scratched my face." she said. My jaw dropped. "He didn't do it on purpose." she said. I nodded and walked outside trying to see what was going on with Jacob and my dad. "Stay away from her." my dad said to him "I can't stay away from her. She's my imprint. It's not something I can control Sam. It's fate. We belong together." Jacob said. I furrowed my eyebrows. Jacob heard me move my foot and he looked at me dead in my eyes. His beautiful brown eyes stared into mine. Suddenly the world froze and it was just me and him. It was like I saw the sun for the first time. I felt this strong connection I've never felt with anybody else. Like we were meant to be together. I looked away quickly. "No. She didn't." my dad said "Oh yes she did." Jacob said. "She imprinted on me." he said again. "W-what's an imprint?" I asked. "Luna. Go inside and sit down with your mother. Jake and I are coming to talk to you." he said. I nodded and I walked in sitting down with my mom. Jake and my dad walked in sitting down. "Luna. Sweetheart. An imprint is like your soul mate but much stronger. Your mother is my imprint. Jake is yours. And your Jake's." my dad said. "W-what?" I asked. Jake looked at my dad as if to say I'm going to explain. "Hi Luna. I'm the wolf that helped you phase back to human form. I'm Jacob Ephraim Black. Call me Jake. When I fell to the floor I imprinted on you. An imprint is like a werewolves soul mate. It's like love at first sight but much much stronger. It's like the one. Your ABSOLUTE soul mate. Your one and only. Life has no meaning without them. Once a werewolf looks at the right person they become their everything. Their world. Like everything revolves around them. You can do anything for them and you will just to make them happy. And when they love it's way much more than love." Jake explained. "And you imprinted on me?" I asked. He nodded. "Wow." I said. He nodded "But the thing is I have a girlfriend." he said. I looked down. I'll never be as good as her. "Who's expecting me right about now." he said. "Oh." I said. My heart got a sudden pang of hurt in it. "Um I'm gonna go up to bed. I'm not feeling very well. Goodnight. Love you." I said kissing my mom and dad on the cheek. I went upstairs into my room and cried. Looking out at the russet wolf running into the woods. I knew it was him. My Jake.