La Luna

Luna POV

        I woke up to the cold and bitter air of Aspen Colorado. I got out of bed putting on my slippers and going down the marble staircase going into the kitchen. "Morning mom. Morniong dad." I said kissing both of my parents on the cheek. Today was my sixteenth birthday and I was so excited. "Luna. PLease sit down." my mother said getting teary eyed. I sat down. "Madeline. I should be the one to tell her." my father said "Jonathan can't we wait another year?" my mom asked. "Hun. We promised Sam and Emily that when she turns sixteen we would tell her and bring her back to La Push." he said back to her. My mother nodded in agreement. "Luna. When you were a year old our neighbors Sam and Emily came to our house. They knew that we were trying for a baby. They were only 17 and 18 themselves. They had a young daughter and they asked us of we could take her until she was sixteen. We agreed. Luna. Your name isn't Luna May Parker. It's Luna Sky Uley. Your their daughter." my so called father said. "W-What?" I asked tears dripping down my face. "Honey we're sorry.But that's your real family. We bought you a ticket to La Push. You leave in a couple hours." my 'mom' said. I shook my head. Genevive our maid walked in. "Genevive can you please help me pack?" I asked she nodded and we went up to my room. I looked in the mirror. I always looked different then the rest of my family. I have blue eyes. They have brown. I have curly black hair. They have pin straight brown hair. I'm tan. I'm always warm and I have a very short temper. I packed all of my stuff and I went downstairs. "I'm only taking my clothes and the things that mean a lot to me. My parent's will probably have furniture there for me. Thank you Madeline and Jonathan. You've been wonderful parents." I said hugging them. "Good luck with the baby." I said rubbing Madelines pregnant belly. They both hugged and kissed me as I walked out of the door carrying my stuff. I drove to the local airport and I got on the plane. The minute I got on the plane I started sobbing. 16 whole years of my life I've been lied to. The only people I trusted lied to me. After everything I've been through with them. I wonder what my real mother is like. I wonder if she's caring. I wonder if my dad is protective.  thought as I drifted into sleep.

**A couple hours later**

   I got off the plane and saw a big purple sign with a crescent shaped moon on it and Luna written in script. There was a tall tan man wit black hair and brown eyes standing next to a beautiful women with tan skin brown eyes and black hair 3 lines scarred her face. I grabbed my luggage and walked toward them. "Um hi. My name's Luna. I'm your daughter." I said. The women hugged me and started to cry. "Oh my gosh. You still have those blue eye's." the man said hugging me. I hugged them both back. "I'm Sam. You don't have to call me dad right away." he said "I'm Emily. You can call me that until your ready hun." she said to me. "Thank you." I said. We got in the car and started driving to their house,