Pack Meeting Part 1

Luna POV

        I stood in font of Billy's little red house and knocked on the door. "Oh my lord. I haven't seen you since you were about a month old." he said. I hugged him. "It's good to finally meet you." I said. He smiled and lead me into the house. "Jacob's in his room." he said "Okay thank you." I said. I walked through the hallway and knocked on Jacob's door. "Come in." he said. I walked in and he made a surprised face. "Uh I'll call you back." he said to the person he was on the phone with. "But Jakeyyyyy." I heard the person whine. He hung up. "Hi." I said. "Hey you look nice." he said. I blushed looking down at my outfit. I had on a long sleeve black crop top with white leggings with black crosses on them. My hair was curly and down. I had on black converse a silver cross necklace with a matching ring and matching earrings. I had on a white headband and eyeliner with my mint EOS. "Thank you." I said. "So um how are you?" he asked. "I could be better but I'm good." I said. "Um who were you on the phone with? She whined pretty loud." I said giggling. "Renesmee." he said rolling his eyes. "What happened?" I asked "She's just so clingy. It's like I always have to be by her side no matter what. When I'm not with her she calls me over and over again when I want to hang up it's but Jakeyyyyy. I can never get a break." he said "Tell her how you feel." I said. "I honestly don't know if I love her anymore."  he said. "Then why stay with someone you don't love?" I asked. "Because her family will kill me and the girl I'm falling for probably hates me now." he said. "I don't hate you." I said sitting next to him. "I still like you just as much as I did." I said. He looked at me. "Wait one second." he said picking up his phone. "Renesmee.. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry but we're over." he said hanging up. He looked at me and cupped my cheeks kissing me softly. "JACOB!" I heard my dad yell. We pulled away and walked outside. "The Cullens were invited to tonights meeting to have a welcome home party for Luna." he explained. We looked at each other. "Uh Oh." he said.