Grounded

Luna POV

         I watched Jake's truck pull away and I smiled. I walked over to the house and went to go through the front door. I can't do that. I'll get caught. I walked over to the side of the house looking at my bedroom window. I looked at the tree next to the house and I had an idea. I could climb the tree and jump into my room doing a forward roll as my landing. I ran into the woods taking the robe off and taking my shorts and tank top out of the tree and putting them on. I walked out of the woods looking at the tree. I started sprinting to the tree and I immediately grabbed a branch climbing up the tree and jumping into the window landing safely on my feet. When I stood up I opened my bedroom door and went downstairs seeing my mom and dad all cuddled up on the couch in the living room. "What are you guys watching?" I asked sitting down. "Oh nothing." my dad said. "Daddy your acting weird." I said "Luna do you know Dr. Carlisle Cullen?" my dad said. "Uh um." I said "He called saying that you have a minor concussion saying he's very sorry that Edward did that. He did not recognize your scent." he said. "And I'm caught." I whispered. "Your grounded for a week young lady." my mom said. "I was just trying to see what phasing is like." I said "Don't make excuses." my dad said "UGH!" I yelled "No phasing for a week! Go to your room!" My dad yelled. I rolled my eyes and I walked upstairs slamming my bedroom door. No phasing for a whole week! All of a sudden my cellphone started ringing. I picked it up off of the dresser and I answered it. "Hello?" I asked "Hey." the boy on the other line said. "Sorry. Who is this?" I asked "Oh my bad it's Jake." he said "How did you get my number?" I asked "Well Sam gave us all your number so that we would know where you are if he can't get in touch with you." he told me. "Oh well Sam grounded me for a week since I snuck out." I said "That sucks." he said "Yeah I know. So how long have you and Renesmee been dating?" I asked him "We've been dating for 8 months. She's half human half vampire so she's a hybrid. All of the Cullen's are vampires but they suck animal blood." he explained to me. "So your dating a bloodsucker?" I asked scoffing disgust in my voice. "Don't call them that." he said to me "Sorry Jacob." I said rolling my eyes. "Um you seemed upset when I said I was dating somebody." he said. "Um I was..." I said back to him. "Why we just met. I can understand we're mates but I don't know if I feel that way yet." he said "Jacob you said I love you Luna before you left!" I yelled at him. "I did it to make you happy!" he yelled back. "Your a jerk Jacob." I said hanging up the phone and throwing it into my laundry basket. It started ringing. Jacob. I hit deny and turned my phone off. I layed in bed and soon fell asleep. Thinking about him.