Fear

Luna POV
I awoke to the car moving and a bad pain in my neck. This car seat was extremely uncomfortable but I guess having Jake next to me distracted me from that. "Good morning sleepyhead." he said. "Good morning love. What time is it?" I asked rubbing my head. "10:30." he said. "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked "You looked so peaceful. With everything your going through you deserve some sleep." he said. I crawled into the passenger seat grabbing the blanket and covering myself with it. "How'd you sleep?" I asked. "I didn't sleep. I stayed up all night scouting." "Baby you need to sleep. Don't worry about me." I said tracing his tattoo. "I'm fine Luna." he argued. I rolled my eyes. He never listens to me. "I'm worried about you Jake. I don't need you suffering from exhaustion because of me." I argued. "Luna keep arguing with me and your going to sit in the back until we get to the dock." I pouted. By the time we got to the dock it was 12:30. We grabbed our bags and our blanket and pillows and piled into our boat. It wasn't like any other boat. There were two bedrooms and a full bathroom and kitchen. On the top there was a hot tub and the control station which we wouldn't be going in. "Woah. My dad got this boat?" I asked. He shook his head. "Your adoptive father called Sam and asked how you were doing Sam told him you were in danger so he gave Sam the money for the boat." he explained. I nodded "I'm scared Jake. We're going to be on the ocean you know I don't like that." I said hugging him tight as the boat pulled off. "I know babe I know. It'll be over before you know it." "How long are we staying on the boat?" I asked "Until we get to Brazil which will probably be four days." he said. "Oh god." I said running into the bottom of the boat to the bathroom getting sick. "We're going to stay down here and let the driver bring us straight to Brazil. Go lay down. I'll be there in a minute." he said kissing my forehead. I nodded and laid in the bed.