Dress Shopping

Luna POV

          We walked into the dress shop and we went to my size. I looked at every dress. They all were either to dressy or not dressy enough. I looked through more racks of dresses and didn't find anything. "Mom I can't find anything." I said she smiled. She grabbed my hand and brought me to a room in the back of the store. "Mom what are you doing we're not allowed back here!" I said. "Luna. My friend. Well my aunt owns this store. Leah's mother. She put dresses back here that she thought you would like." she said "Oh." I said looking at the dresses I finally found one that looked perfect. It was a light mint color. I picked it up and it fit perfectly. "This one." I said and she left money on the counter and we left. "Do you wear anything but nike's and jordans? Like heels?" she asked me. I shook my head. "I only wore heels once and it was for a costume party." I said. "I have heels that you can have." she said as we pulled into the drive way. She walked upstairs and came back down with a bin full of high heels. She showed me a couple pairs when I saw gold peep toe pumps and I immediately slipped them on and matched it with the dress. It was perfect. "I'll be right back." I said to her running upstairs and grabbing a matching gold clutch. I grabbed gold earring and a gold necklace and a mint bow headband. I went downstairs and I showed my mom the outfit she smiled. I put the dress and the accessories in the closet where it is safe. I hugged my mom and went upstairs. My phone beeped with a text.

to:Luna

from:Jake

Meet me at La Push beach.

        When I read the message I rolled my eyes. I walked downstairs. "Mom can I go see Jake at La Push?" I asked she nodded and I ran upstairs to change. I put on my white t-shirt crop top and my black varsity jacket. I put on faded denim jeans. I put on black and white jordans and a boss beanie. I put on my wolf ring that my dad gave me and put my mint eos in my pocket. I quickly straightened my hair and put on silver hoop earrings. I grabbed my blue iphone 5c and left the house.