Meri Firangi

Remember sahil from previous story Beyond infinity? It's his one shot love story. Let's see how he found his firangi.

                           ******
Sahil's pov -

A wedding home is filled with lots of laughter and chaos around. Hustle bustle of kids running here and there.... girls being jealous of each other's clothes..guys looking for beautiful girls..elders being busy with taunts at food or young ones about their clothes or behaviour and discussing their BP and diabetes.

Amongst all these things sahil was here to help Azmina and Ashar to start their new journey in life.

Both the families decided to have function together at the farm house for better understanding of each other.

" Sahil...can you please put these sweet boxes and flowers in dadi's room on first floor? She was asking about it...she wants to check all these? " Azmina's father asked me.

And being a good human at heart I took all those things in my hands and carefully walked to Azmina dadi's room .

I was struggling with the carton of flowers and in that mean time I heard sweet giggles from inside. It sounded so beautiful that I forgot that I am carrying something in my hand.

I peeped inside the room just to find someone's back sitting infront of dadi.

A girl with brown hair highlighted at some points in a blue kurti. As she turned smiling towards me I was like

Tumse milke dil ka haal hai jo haal kya kahe hogya hai kaisa yeh kamal kya kahe

( I don't know what happened to my heart meeting you)

There were violens playing in my background and I was lost until dadi screamed

"Sahil... didn't you come to show me the sweets and flowers?? Or are you here for something else?"

I came out of my trance and gave those to dadi and looked at the girl as beautiful as those rose.

"Meet  SAFINA ....she is azmina's cousin sister. She lives in London and have come here especially to attend the Indian wedding" Dadi introduced me to her.

Safina aur Sahil ka tho Zindagi bhar ka rishta hota hai

(Safina and sahil are always meant to be together) 

Safina - ship
Sahil- sail

"Nice to meet you"

Only these four words from her and I was melting faster than the candle melts when there is a power cut.

I came down and went for some work with ashar but that smile of safina wasn't leaving my mind.

                    _______________

It was nikah day tomorrow and everyone was like 'bhai mujhe sabse best lagna hai ( I want to look the best)

We ( me and our friends) arranged a small bachelor's party for our groom Ashar where we danced our hearts out and teased him until he begged is to stop.

At the end ashar said

"I want to meet minu now....can you arrange our meeting bhai. That dadi isn't letting me see her since four days...saying we shouldn't look at each end till wedding.  But I want to meet her last time as her boyfriend. Tomorrow she'll be my beautiful wife. Bhai karde na itna..."

"Abey hero...marwayega kya? Don't you know your father in law is out of the world king of person. He can appear anywhere like spiderman . If you get caught he won't spare me too."