My love is unconditional

Just like every other morning Zara was busy in making breakfast for her husband and roaming here and there to make sure he doesn't get late to work.

"Good morning hubby!" she wished him as he just stepped out of bathroom.

"Good morning my love ! But is it the right way to wish your handsome hubby?" Kabir asked like a child to which zara chuckled a little.

" Yeah! Right...I should just throw some water upon you so that you wake up early rather than smiling towards you...what do you say??"

When she was about to leave...Kabir in a moment held her wrist and pulled her close to himself.

" What did you just say my love? What you'll do?" He asked looking deep in her eyes.

"I ...aa I said that ...I ..ll " Zara was short of words on his close proximity.

Kabir was enjoying this state of zara.His heart was beating a different rythm seeing his wife being so cute.

They were recently married couple of three months and she was like that from the first day of their marriage.

Kabir just pecked her forehead and let go her hand saying

" Relax my love, I am not gonna eat you because I would love to eat the delicious parathas you made with your delicate hands..okay?"

Zara smiled shyly and left the room to serve breakfast on table and taking the tiffin he left for work not before bidding her with a goodbye kiss.

***********************************
As usual Zara was reading a book lying on the couch and she felt itching near her neck along with fever since yesterday she was feeling itchy but she ignored it.

But today it wasn't tolerable, she went near mirror to see and she was beyond shock to see that her neck was showing blisters. She tried to examine her whole body within an hour her skin was filled with blisters and she was in tears when realisation hit her that she caught the biggest nightmare for any new bride .She was suffering from 'Chicken pox'.

She was crying hysterically thinking how Kabir would react to this.

" I can't even go to my mom's house we are in Bangalore hours away from my home Hyderabad because Kabir works here and I can't travel now" She mumbled herself.

A lot of questions were arising in her mind.

How he'll react to this?

Will he leave me? I am looking so ugly with these blisters.

No guy would like to be with a wife who looks this bad .

Though she knew this would end in few days she was still scared and was thinking everything negative possible.
She just laid on the couch and waited for Kabir with a fast beating heart with the fear that he might disgust her.

__________________________

On the other side Kabir was impatient to get back to his beautiful and lovely wife.

After a hard day at work Kabir was home at 7pm. He entered using the spare key because zara wasn't responding to the call bell.

As soon as he entered the room zara covered her face with dupatta like a veil and didn't show her face to Kabir.

He was surprised seeing this side of her sweet wife.

"Assalamualaikum my love! why are you hiding your face from me?? Are you upset with something or is this some sort of prank?" Kabir asked with concern.

"Walekumassalam habibi, but I can't show you my face... because...I..I...
Saying this she started crying.

Kabir was hell worried hearing her cries and he pulled out the veil from her face and she kept her hands on it.

He slowly removed the veil from her face and looked in her eyes which were red due to Crying continuously.

"What happened my love? Why are you crying this much? I guess you are caught up with chicken pox but it's okay... it's natural it wasn't in your hand. Stop crying for Allah's sake. I can't see you like this." Kabir said genuinely with love and concern in his every word.

" You won't leave me? You are okay that I am looking bizarre? You aren't disgusting me? Are you for real?" Zara asked like how a kid makes sure that his mother is okay when he is taking choclate for 5th time.

" Yes ! You mad woman...how dare you think that I'll leave you in a situation when you need me the most? How will I face Allah if I don't take care of you properly?"

How can I forget the teachings of our prophet (PBUH) where he said -

The best of you are those who are best to their wives ( Sahih, Tirmidhi)

Zara was relaxed hearing her husband's words.

' I am sorry dear...I thought so negative about you.Please forgive me " Zara apologized sincerely with a pout.

" It's okay meri zara... don't think this way again" He replied.

Zara's heart skips a beat whenever he calls meri zara.Just to tease her husband she said..

" Aapne mujhe pagal kaha...mai naraz hun uss baat pe"

( You called me mad and I am upset about it)

" Maine kab apko pagal kaha meri zara?" He asked.

( When did I call you mad my zara?)

"Abhi tho kaha tha...mad woman? Yeh bhool gaye ke aap iss pagal ke shohar hai...tho iss naate aap bhi pagal hue na??" Zara teased him.

( Just now you said mad woman? Did you forget that you are husband of this mad woman so this means you are also mad)

"Haha...right! Haan ji mai pagal hu, par kiska yeh bhi tho sonchiye meri zara...Apka hi tho pagal hun aur aap hi ne tho pagal banaya hai." He said with deep love in his eyes.

( Yes, I am mad but for whom? Only for you my zara...you made me mad in your love)

After this Kabir called his mom and asked whatever he has to do to take care of his lovely wife and how she can recover soon. He searched everything online and took a leave from office too so that he can give his full attention to his sick wife.

********************************

Updated after a long time...Hope my readers are in good state of health and imaan.

Let me know your views on this story.

Take care of yourselves and stay blessed.

Fee'Amanillah!