💝

Zain PoV -

"But you know very well choti ammi,my reason of not being there with you all... I won't be able to handle myself " I was trying to convince my choti ammi for not coming back to India.

"Don't you wanna bless your sisters wedding zainu? It's a first wedding in our family and she wants you to be here, for how many years you'll stay away my son?" she asked.

"Jee ammi! But....

" No ifs and buts.. You are coming to India that's decided. If you want a smile on your choti ammi's face then you have to come or else I ll think you don't love me. " she tried her best to convince me.

" please don't say like this. After ammi's death you are the mother figure to me. In Sha Allah I ll be there... Be ready to welcome your son."I told her .

She smiled and said" Your mother will be waiting for you, come soon and take good care of yourself. "

With this conversation I decided to make a peace with myself and come to my place. Where I was born where I was raised and also the place which haunts me because here only I lost my parents. After there accident I couldn't handle myself because I was saved but my parents couldn't make it so it was difficult for me to be there. It was very sweet of choti ammi and chote abbu that they sent me to London for a change and to continue my studies from here . I didn't think to go back as I ll be emotionally depressed. But today how could I deny ammi's word.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah!  After a long journey, I am back to my home. I didn't tell ammi about my arrival in early morning as I wanted to surprise her, so I directly went to home from airport without informing anyone.

Lots of memories hit me up and I rang the bell. Luckily, ammi came to open the door and she wasn't blinking.

I waved in front of her eyes and told choti ammi your son is here for you. You aren't dreaming. 😉

She embraced me with happy tears and called everybody to meet me. I met Sara appi and sidra ( the spoiled brat of the family).

How are you all? I missed being home. And especially you fatty sid? I teased her.

" Zain bhai.. who's fatty here? I didn't see anyone like that here since long time. " She said being annoyed.

"You fatty sid! How come you are managing to cross doors?" 😁

"Ammiii...see what's zain bhai is saying? Am I that fat? Nooo... I am just fluffy." She whined like a child.

"Zain what did you say beta?" ammi smiled and said.

"No nothing ammi... I am just saying my sister has grown up to be prettier and also a bit chubby. You are still a child sid, you won't change." I told her on which she smiled and said I missed these leg pulls of yours bhai.

"Congratulations appi! Here's your wedding gift, I hope you will like like it. saying so I handed her a gold and diamond studded bracelet because since we were kids she was very fond of bracelets."

"Jazakallah khair zainu! I am so glad to see you here and this bracelet is really pretty I loved it."She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sun was moving to rest and it was dawn. I was looking at decorations and simultaneously talking on call at my office there in London. Then suddenly sid came and was trying to run from someone.

Before I could say anything she ran and I turned to see from whom she was hiding. But my pretty luck! As soon as I turned a hijabi girl threw a yellow paste I guess haldi on my white shirt. I really can't take it if my clothes get stains or my hair is messed up.