💗

After calming his wife Kabir asked her the question which is regarded as the most common and romantic one among couples..

"Did you eat?"

To which she replied "No...I didn't feel like eating...so I skipped lunch."

"Okay... let's have something now." Kabir said and went into kitchen to get something for his wife.

The dinner was there with delicious dishes but he didn't get those for her because his mother instructed him clearly that she should be given a bland diet and nothing spicy until she recovers.

Thinking the same he made a light soup for her which was healthy according to him but for his wife it wasn't.

"Please...have a little more dear, it's good for your health. It will increase your immunity and you'll recover soon meri zara."  Kabir requested to his pretty wife to eat but she wasn't in a mood firstly because she was hell irritated due to itching and the soup was bland.

"It might be healthy but it doesn't have any taste baby...I don't fell like having it ..I am so grateful to you for making this but I am not feeling good about anything...m sorry." Saying so zara looked down trying to hold her tears.

Kabir noticed this and took a spoon of soup in his mouth and said

"See my love...I ll have this along with you okay? Wil you have it now with my hands?" Kabir asked lovingly.

"No... please you don't have this. Eat the dinner that I cooked. I won't feel nice if you have this bland diet because of me. I ll have this you eat that." Zara replied.

Showing love for each other they both had the dinner.

The next morning Kabir wasn't home Zara was worried.

She thought to give him a call but in the next moment he was home with some sticks of neem leaves which are used by people to itch the chicken pox blisters.

Kabir saw how Zara was struggling with those irritating blisters and asked his mother about it and went in search for it before she wakes up because she slept late night due to irritation.

"Meri zara....use this if you feel like itching...it might help you. And please let me know if you need anything" Kabir made Zara's morning a good one.

"I don't need anything other than my husband's love" zara replied with a sweet smile.

A week passed by with Kabir taking Zara's care and working from home.
As soon as she recovered and bathed with neem water her blisters were no more but it left some scars which could be healed soon.

___________________________

Today Kabir went to office as usual but didn't wake up zara for breakfast as he thought she needs more rest.

When zara woke she happily sighed seeing a note near her pillow

"Meri zara...I have to leave early for work because there's an important meeting today. Don't worry about my food...I made something for you in kitchen please have that and take rest.
I ll try to come home by 6. Till then take care of yourself and keep missing me."

-Yours and only yours Kabir.

Zara thought she is so blessed to have a husband who is not less an angel to her.

"I should also make him feel special and thank him for everything" she mumbled to herself  and got ready after many days. She wore Kabir's favorite black color saree with golden work at the border, applied a little makeup to cover her scars and wore some bangles too.

She prepared  Mutton biryani,curry and  kheer which were among his top favourite dishes. She decorated the home with some lights and candles to make it more like a romantic dinner date and arranged the table.

_____________________________

It was past 7 when bell rang, zara was waiting for Kabir since 6 as he left in note that he'll be home soon.

As soon as she opened the door Kabir gave her an apologetic look for being late today which was turned into smile by zara.

"Assalamualaikum zauji! It's ok if you got a bit late. Welcome home and freshen up." Zara said with a smile and gave a kiss on his cheek as a welcome note.

"Walekumassalam ehliya! I thought you'll be upset but you look fine. Thank you for understanding me" Kabir said with satisfaction in his heart.

When she turned taking his bag from his hand, he held her wrist and pulled her closer and whispered in her ear...

"You are looking gorgeous my love"

Hearing this the blood rushed to her cheeks making it turn red with blush.

After freshing up they had dinner feeding each other and Kabir praised her cooking skills .All the while talking from nothing to everything.

Holding his hand Zara said...

"I am soo blessed to have you Kabir , I was so stupid to think that you'll abandon me because I was looking ugly but you took so good care of me and even today when I have few scars you admired me.I am so grateful to Allah for blessing me a husband like you. Jazakallahu Khair for always being there for me and loving me even when I looked like...

Kabir hushed her keeping a finger on her lips and said....

" Meri zara...stop being so emotional now. What all I did was my duty and my love...I can do anything for you and never think that you looked this or that...I have seen you in every state of yours and I feel attracted more what's inside you, your heart and your nature which I feel in my heart more than what I see with eyes."

"Every state...??"

" Did you forget that we are cousins first and husband-wife later? I have seen you since you use to make two braids in your hair during schooling. And I have seen how insecure you use to be and I know how innocent your heart is and this beauty is just an addition to your beautiful nature. By the way don't ever worry about your looks because your husband loves you no matter what. And there's  a thing to tell you which I didn't mention yet"  Kabir made Zara curious.

" What's that?"

"Everyone including you think that it's an arrange marriage but it's not an arrange one for me. It was a love marriage for me because I fell for you since the moment I realised what love actually is. When chachu( paternal uncle) was looking proposals for you I talked to ammi about you and she arranged everything."

Zara got touched hearing this and she just hugged him and a tear escaped her eye. She felt like she is on cloud nine to get someone who was hers since years but she had no idea about it.

"I love you Kabir more than words could describe" She confessed her love to him for nth time.

"I love you too meri zara"  Kabir replied with his pure love and pecked her forehead.

"How much do you love me?" She asked to tease him a little.

"MY LOVE IS UNLIMITED AND UNCONDITIONAL"  He replied pulling her more closer and they spent one of the most beautiful nights of their life.

**********************************

Hope you liked the short sweet love tale of zara and Kabir!

Waiting for your review!

Fee'Amanillah!