Wattpad -our cupid

Remember sidra from last chapter? This is her love story, let see what wattpad has to do with her love life.
_________

Sidra PoV -

Alhamdulillah! My maddy is now my mad bhab's, and I feel so good looking at zain bhai and her. They are so into each other. I wish I could find eternal love like this.

I was praying my zohar salah as after which my nikah was fixed. Dad fixed my nikah with his friend's son who lives in Australia and is a business man. I don't know much about him. I said yes to this proposal because ammi's health wasn't good and she wanted me to settle with someone.

I have dreamed many things about my love life and He was always on my mind (Don't get confused, my future husband). I have written so many letters  and poetry for him. I didn't think about love before marriage. I wanted to feel it fully with my halal prince. I don't know what future will be like, but I trust Allah because he's the one holding everything.

"Chalein dulhan, tayyar ho zindagi ka sabse eham faisla lene ke liye ?" madiha asked me entering my room.

(Let's go bride, Are you ready to take the most important decision of your life?)

"Pata nahi bhab's... I am just scared. What if he isn't ready for this ? What if he loves someone else? What if he..."
I was imposing questions and madiha hugged me which was so needed at that moment.

"Relax sid! Trust Allah, you will get all the love you have been praying for. Live this moment. It won't come again, okay?"

"Thank you for being there madi 😘."

Taking a deep breath we headed towards the hall where nikah was to be held.

Saying qabool hai three times I was Mrs. Imaad baig now. I can't express the moment when I said yes to a man I never met and already feel a connection with him.

After a while groom was allowed to meet me and I was hell nervous about it. I just stood numb in my room when he entered moving the door ajar.

I was looking down and taking slow steps he came infront of me.

"Ma Sha Allah! You are so beautiful dear wifey❤️"

Yes, this was what he told me holding my chin up and looking in my eyes. I was just lost in those brown orbs. I couldn't find any words in my head that moment.

"Relax dear! I won't eat you up, ease yourself. I know it was in a hurry but we have whole life to be spent together so let's become friends first and husband-wife later. No need to rush. We'll take small steps to our relationship. Okay? "  he told.

I just smiled in response. Alhamdulillah hearing this was so overwhelming. This is what I wrote my 'LETTERS FOR MY FUTURE HUSBAND'. To become friends first and couple later.

I moved my hand towards him and said
" Okay... Let's begin with our friendship"

He held my hand and slipped a ring 💍 in my finger slightly brushing his lips on it making me blush like beet root.

"This is just a beginning dear, There's a lot to be done 😉 and I hope you know we have to leave right after reception to Australia as I have some important work piled up there. Hope you understand"

I didn't know about this still looking at my foot I told

"I ll come wherever you take me"

He smiled brightly just how a kid smiles after getting his favorite chocolate and my heart melted right there.

"Get ready for a new journey wifey and don't stress about anything. Your forever friend is with you. See you soon "

Saying so he left and I was just looking at his retreating figure. Those eyes that looked so deep holding many emotions behind it and the smile on his face was just wow! (OK... I am exaggerating but what to do he was so awesome with looks plus his soft nature of making me feel comfortable)

_________

At night our reception was held and soon after that our flight was scheduled to Australia.

I bid byes to my family and left with my husband, my soul mate, one who was destined for me on a new journey of my life.

__________

So, here's a new short love story of a newly married couple. Let's see how they fell in love.

Hope you liked it!

Any suggestions for improving my work is welcomed heartily.

Fee'amanillah!