16 years later

"Maria you look lovely dear, but you must hurry!"Hermione said to her daughter. "Tell that to Mason! He keeps hiding my makeup"Maria whined. "It wasn't me this time, I swear!"Mason said as he leaned on the doorframe. "Ya definitely"Draco said as he took the makeup from Mason's pocket and handing it to his daughter. "Dad!" Mason groaned. "Go see Mark and Carson, we're going in groups of 3"Draco told him. "Where are we going exactly?"Maria Asked. "You'll see"Hermione smiled. Mason and Draco left and Hermione was left alone with her daughter. Hermione was about to say something when her daughters phone began ringing. "Can you check who it is?"Maria asked her Mother. Hermione picked up the phone as the call hung up. "How come Carson has called you 7 times today? Its only 10 am"Hermione smiled. "Oh"Maria blushed. "Is there something going on?"Hermione asked. "He might've asked me out"Maria muttered. "I'm not sure that's a might"Hermione laughed. "Just please don't tell Dad, he'll freak out"Maria said. "I won't but you need to hurry if you want to see him before we go"Hermione said. Maria smiled at her Mom. She wasn't expecting this.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! GIVE LILY HER PHONE BACK!"Ginny yelled at her eldest. "Mom she's dating Charles! Nobody calls 15 times a day"James said as he dodged another pillow his sister through at him. "At least Charles Longbottom is a good influence!"Ginny snapped as she finally got Lily's phone back. "Mom, Charles has gotten 3 detentions from McGonagall before the break, A DAY before the break. Thats a record!"Albus Severus said. "He's Neville's son, it's impossible"Ginny scoffed. "Mom, I'm going to see Maria, Me, her and Danica are in the 4th group"Lily said to her mother before flooing away. "How is she allowed to date Charles but I'm not allowed to date Mia?"James Asked. "Mia doesn't want to date you"Albus muttered. "She does! She's just shy about it!"James snapped. "James stood on the Gryffindor table and made a poem about his love for her, She ran out of the hall before the sentence ended"Albus told his father. "Who is Mia?"Harry asked. "A muggleborn from Gryffindor, Red hair, green eyes"Albus explained. "He's definitely a potter"Ginny muttered. "What do you mean?"Harry asked. "Potters are known for falling in love with redheads, think about it"Ginny said with a shake of her head. "You're a lot like your Grandfather Son"Harry told James. James groaned. "Not this again"He muttered. "Go catch up with the rest, both of you, you're group 3 with Zain"Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Mom where are we?"Mark asked as he looked around. "This Manor belonged to One of the founders of Hogwarts, We'll be spending the weekend here" Hermione said. "Which founder?" Mason asked. "Either Slytherin or Ravenclaw"Draco said. "But this Manor is really old, won't it break?"Maria asked. "Wizarding houses are very strong, They could be a million years old and not a chip of wood will break"Draco explained. They heard apparating and turned and saw everyone else.

The Longbottoms, The Zabinis, The Notts, the potters, the weasleys, and the Thomas-Finnigan's. "Well now, Make yourself at home, just don't break anything"Blaise said.

The end

Thank you If you've made it this far! I know this took very long to make and it's a bit short and I apologize! It was just really hard making this story for some reason... ANYWAY, I'm already working on another story! Thank you again for reading, it means a lot! <3