The Surprise

Five days after they arrived, Hermione had had enough. As much as she loved the Weasleys, the Borrow was too crowded. She'd already argued with Ron twice, Molly walked in on them yelling at each other the second time. She couldn't stay here any longer. She was sitting in the girls room when Ron walked in.

"You've been talking to Malfoy"he stated. "What?"She asked. "Malfoy, you've been talking to him. I saw your letter"He snapped. She glared at him. Yes she'd thought about sending him a letter but she ripped it up. "Why are you going through my trash?"She snarled. "I saw the name Malfoy and I wanted to know what you had to do with him"He said. "What I have to do with him? If you've forgotten, Ronald, I'm practically engaged to him!"She yelled as she stood up.

"Doesn't mean you have to owl him every 3 days, if he means so much to you, why did you come"Ron yelled back. "If you want me to leave you could've just said so"Hermione snapped as she waved her wand. Her stuff started to pack themselves neatly into her trunk. Her trunk closing with a snap, she grabbed it and pushed past him.

"Hermione!"Ron called.

She stopped at the back door to put on her jacket. "Hermione,dear what's wrong?"Molly asked as she rushed into the kitchen, followed by Arthur,Ginny and Harry. "Good bye Molly, thank you for letting me stay"She said before opening the door and walking out with her trunk in hand.

Hermione went to the apparating point and turned on the spot, Ron standing outside his home, watching her go.

She landed in front of her parents house. She took out her keychain and unlocked the door (She'd made Alohomora impossible to work). She entered her house and went straight to her room. It was dusty and dirty. She put down her trunk and waved her wand. The bed (that was in the middle of the room), that was covered with grey dust, was now the bright yellow she'd put before she'd left. She took off her coat after putting a heating charm around the place. She hung it up in her closet and sat on her bed.

"Well done Ronald, well done"She snarled as she put her head in her hands.

Draco stood on the balcony that afternoon as he watched owls fly by.Then one of them landed,a letter attached to the leg.He took the letter and opened it.

𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥, 𝕀 𝕤𝕦𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖.𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙. 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕠, 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 ☺︎︎

Draco rushed inside and grabbed a piece of parchment.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔s 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙

He wrote before going back out and tying it to the owl. "Take it back to where it came from"Draco said. He went back inside and sat on the bed. It wouldn't be long before he'd be with her. He'd been getting help from the last person he'd thought he'd even talk to.

Hermione woke up the next morning too early for her liking. She went to the bathroom and showered. Even then she felt tired. So she went back to bed without even drying off her hair or brushing it.Just too tired.

What she got when she woke up was too unreal to be true. She'd woken up and found someone lying down beside her. Their arm around her waist and head ontop of hers. She slowly reached for her wand before jumping out of bed and pointing her wand at the stranger.

"Stupefy"She snapped as she hexed him.
But she found her hex being shot back at her. She dodged it of course and looked over at the person.

"Malfoy?"She said,her arm dropping to her side. "What's wrong with you women"Draco snapped at her. "What's wrong with me? You're the one who broke into my house! How'd you even find me?"She yelled. "Luna told me where you were"He snarled. "Luna? I didn't tell her"She said.

"Long story short, Weasel told the oldest weasel who told the youngest weasel who told Luna who told me"He said.

"So Ron told bill who told Ginny who told Luna who told you?"She asked.

"That's exactly what I said, yes"He nodded.

"That still doesn't explain why you're here"She said.

He glared at her. "As much as I hate you"He said as he stepped forward. "As much as I despise you"he took another step. "As much as I rather die then marry you" he took another step before raising his arms and pinning her to the wall. "Some part of me wants you, and Malfoys always get what they want"He whispered .

The butterflies in her stomach were going wild. "I'm not an object to be wanted"She snapped and pushed him away. He grabbed her hands and pinned them over her head. "You're mine Granger, whether you like it or not"He sneered. "You aren't gonna win me over with that"She snarled before stepping on his foot.He glared at her as he stepped back. "Either get out of my house or don't touch me"She Added Before walking out of her room. He rolled his eyes before turning to the bathroom.

She sat down in the kitchen, confused. Even though she hated that he was here, she couldn't help but feel relieved. At least she wasn't alone. But that wasn't it. She heard a knock on her door. She froze. It couldn't Be Harry or Ron.What would they say if they saw Draco here?

She got up and walked to the door.Talking a breath, she opened the door. It was the two she'd thought it would be,along with Ginny. "Hello"She Said. "Can we come in?"Harry Asked. She nodded and stepped aside. The four of them sat in living room in silence. "I wanted to-"Ron was saying before he stopped. He was looking over Hermione's shoulder.So were Harry and Ginny. She glanced over and saw Draco smirking at them. "So you left us to be with him?"Ron snapped. "You're the reason I left and the reason he's here"Hermione snapped back. "How is it my fault?"He asked. "I told you not to tell anyone the location but no, you told Bill who told Ginny who told Luna and then told him, so don't complain"She snarled. Ron sat quietly. "You let him in though?"Ginny Asked,smirking slightly. "He broke in"Hermione corrected. "I didn't break anything"Draco Said as he sat down in one of the arm chairs. "You didn't"Hermione agreed. "But he broke my trust"She said, glancing over at Ron.

"So he broke in, but you let him stay"Harry Asked. "With a condition"She Said, which Draco smirked to as he leaned back in the chair. "Which is?"Ron Said. "None of your concern"She snapped. "It is! Why is he smirking like that?"Ron Yelled as he stood. "The condition is amusing"Draco stated. "Malfoy"Hermione Warned. "I'm sure you'll find it quite fascinating" Draco went on, smirking as he did. Ron charged at him but Hermione, who was quick on her feet, stood between the two.The other four in the room were more shocked then how Hermione felt. "Don't Touch him"She snapped, glaring at the redhead.He glared back before turning on his heel and storming out of the house. "We'll come by later then Hermione"Harry Said as he and Ginny stood up. Hermione Nodded And The couple left. Draco stood up and she turned to face him.

He opened his mouth to speak but she raised her hand. "Don't"She Said before heading back for her room. He stayed still for a moment as he thought. She protected him.Smirking to himself smugly, he followed after her. He opened her bedroom door and found her sitting in the centre of her bed, hugging her pillow. He walked over to her, ignoring the glares she was throwing at him. Standing infront of her,he took the pillow from her and threw it across the room before grabbing her arm. Pulling her up to him, he smashed his lips down on hers.