Two weeks later

The wedding was put back as they had spent most of their time searching and caring for the Grangers. Their memories were brought back and the 3 were staying in a house near where Draco and Hermione would be staying. Luna and Blaise still had their wedding on Valentine's Day but Ron and Harry refused to do the wedding without her. "So back to a triple wedding?"Pansy asked them, and the Golden Trio nodded. Two weeks after The Malfoys and LeStranges were arrested, they were taken in for a hearing. Draco and Hermione were going of course, Draco to wish his Parents goodbye and Hermione there to support him.

Hermione and Draco apparated to the Ministry, and Waited for the Malfoys and the LeStranges to be brought in. "Draco, how could you do this to your own Parents?"Narcissa cried, seeing her son glare down at her. "You disowned me a long time ago, and I'm glad you did"Draco snarled, gripping Hermione's hand to keep himself under control. "All for a mudblood? This isn't it son, help us"Lucius said. "In exactly 1 week, that Mudblood will become the next Mrs.Malfoy"Draco growled. Bella began laughing. "Narcissa you've raised him to be a fool, I'd say Andromeda did a better job, and she married a Mudblood!" Bellatrix began laughing like a psycho. "Enough!"Kingsley snapped. "You, Narcissa Black and Lucius Malfoy, will get your memories erased and you'll be sent to the Muggle world. You, Bellatrix Black and Rodolphus Lestrange, will be getting the Dementors Kiss"Kingsley said. "Muggle world? It's full of filth!" Lucius spat. "Just like you"Kingsley muttered under his breath. "Draco, You are allowed 5 minutes with Narcissa and Lucius before they get banished" Kingsley added. Everyone left.

"I'd like some time with my son"Narcissa snapped at Hermione. Draco tightened his grip on her wrist. "You have no son"Draco snarled. "Draco Lucius Malfoy, if you don't get rid of her and get us out of this, You will never be in our hearts ever again"Lucius snapped. "Instead of trying to threaten me, you should try to listen to what I have to say"Draco said, glaring at them both.

"Firstly, don't act like I ever was in your hearts. You forced me into becoming a death eater, you disowned me for Marrying someone who isn't pureblood, you tried to ruin my reputation and relationship to get me to marry someone of your choice, You, over all, ruined my life and reputation. After you are gone, however, I will clean the Malfoy name,and I refuse to be known as your son, I am either The Malfoy heir or the husband of Hermione Granger" Draco said.

"You can't do this to us"Narcissa cried. "I gave you life!"She added. "You also made me want to end that life many times"Draco snapped. "Don't try to act like you ever cared about me. There's only two people in this world who will ever have my love. My daughter and my wife"Draco said.

Narcissa and Lucius's faces fell. "She's pregnant?"Lucius asked. Hermione held on to Draco's hand, knowing the hurtful words that will come her way. "Get out"Narcissa muttered.  "GET OUT! GET OUT YOU FILTHY PEICE OF SHIT!"She yelled. Draco stared at her. Even though Draco's mind was blank, Hermione felt his emotions; his pain, his hatred, everything. Hermione saw that Draco made no move to leave so she grabbed his hand, pulled him out of the room.

Narcissa's screams were cutoff the second the door closed. "Let's go see your parents"Draco told her. "Not yet, we're going to have Lunch first, and you aren't going anywhere till you're calm"She said. "What happened?"Kingsley asked, seeing they had left the room a few minutes early. "Narcissa and Lucius are ready for their memories to be erased"Draco said, ignoring the question. "Thank you kingsley" Hermione added. "This is the least I can do"He smiled.

Apparating back to Hogwarts, they sat down in the commen room with the rest of their friends. "So? How'd it go?"Ginny asked them. Hermione glanced at Draco, then back at Ginny. "They're gone, they were sent to the muggle world 10 minutes ago" Hermione said. "Mate what happened?"Blaise asked Draco. "I'm a Filthy piece of shit, thanks for asking" Draco snapped, having spoken for the first time since they arrived. Draco got off the couch and left the commen room. "I'll see you guys later" Hermione told them, getting up. She left the commen room and went after him.

Since the rings allowed the partner to read the other's mind, Hermione Was able to find Draco at the Great Lake, sitting on one of the rocks. "Draco-" She began, getting a glare from him. "What?"He snapped. "Watch your tone"She snapped back. She sat down beside him and held his hand. "I know you're mad, but they're gone now, they won't hurt you anymore"She said calmingly. "You don't know how it feels" Draco muttered. "I don't? Did you forget I had to erase my parents memory with my own wand? If anything, I know more then anyone"Hermione said, shifting herself to face him. "Well at least your parents will be happy we're having a child" He said. He heard Hermione laugh and glanced at her. "Oh you should've seen their faces when I told them I'm getting married! They gave me a whole speech about it! I can't even tell them it's from the Law because they've been hating on the wizarding world ever since They got their memories back"She laughed. "They won't be happy at first but they'll learn to deal with it"She added.

"How could you just not care about what they'll think?" Draco asked. "Because it's my life and I deserve to live it how ever I like. There's things I've hid from my parents that I know they won't approve of, and that's okay, because it's my life" Hermione said. "Go enjoy life Draco, Living under your parents beliefs and rules will just leave you miserable"She added. "Weird to hear this from the goody two shoes"Draco rolled his eyes. "I've done things that will shock you" Hermione rolled her eyes back at him. "Go have a meal, shower, sleep, do anything you want before Dinner"She said, standing up and pulling his hand so he could get up. "you're pushy"He noted. She rolled her eyes again and they headed back to the castle.

Hermione took a nap while Draco showered, having finished lunch an hour ago. Everyone else, however, was in the commen room. "They seem really happy with each other"Harry said. "Last time Draco acted like this was in 4th year"Pansy smiled. "That was one of the craziest years yet"Ron noted, remembering everything that had happened. "Enough of that though, when are you guys doing the wedding?"Ginny asked. "March 5"Ron said. "That's in a week"Pansy said, getting to her feet. "Ya?"Blaise said. "We still didn't get our wedding dresses!" Pansy snapped. "Pans, we did"Ginny laughed. "When?"Pansy asked. "In January"Theo said. "Then why'd we rearrange the wedding?"She asked. "Hermione didn't know how to tell her parents about her marriage to Malfoy, she didn't tell them we're under a law because she didn't want them to hate the wizarding world even more"Harry explained. "Oh"Pansy muttered. "Don't worry now, the stress will be gone after the wedding" Luna said. "We have exams" Astoria groaned. "I officially hate the ministry of Magic"Ron said. "We all do"Blaise said.

Hermione woke up to her alarm and shook Draco awake, who had decided to nap as well. "It's 6pm, we're meeting my parents in half an hour"Hermione told him. Draco got up and put on a black button up shirt and a pair of jeans (Hermione having told him not to dress too fancy/classy). Hermione put on a pink blouse and black jeans. They left the room and saw their dorm mates gathered around the commen room. "Going to your parents?"Ginny guessed. Hermione nodded. "You wanna come?" Hermione asked. "Nah, it's your first time seeing them again, good luck"Ginny said.