A Christmas Eve to Remember

Hermione closed up the letter and sent it. "What're you doing"Draco asker her as he entered the kitchen. "Harry asked if he could meet up later today, so I'm returning to my parents house"She said. "Where are your parents?"He asked. "I'm pretty sure they weren't there"He added.Hermione gulped. "They're on vacation"She lied. "And didn't bother to take their daughter with them? Don't lie to me Granger"He snarled. "It doesn't concern you!"She yelled.Draco furrowed his brows at her. She walked out of the kitchen and out the front door.

He followed her quickly and grabbed her arm. "What's wrong Granger"He asked as he turned her to face him. "Why would you care? Just leave me alone Malfoy" She snapped as she tried to release her arms. He did the first thing he thought of and kissed her. Any time he got on her nerves, the way he would make up with her was to snog her. She pushed him away and looked around. "What's wrong with you Malfoy? Someone could have seen us"She snarled. "Why exactly are you trying to hide Granger? The whole world knows we're under the marriage Law"He snapped. She glared at him even though she knew he was most likely right.

"Where are you planning on going anyway?"He asked her. "I haven't been in my parents house since we left, it's probably dusty and I need to clean it if you want them to think I still live there"she explained.

So they went. Even after Hermione was against him coming, he refused. They began cleaning the living room and kitchen first before doing the rooms.The house needed cleaning anyways. "I shouldn't have came"Draco groaned. She rolled her eyes at him.

Knock,knock

They both turned their heads. "You've got to leave"She snapped. "What?"He said. "If Harry sees you here, what do you think he'll say once he realizes I've spent the past two weeks with his enemy!"She snarled. "I thought you said I'm your boyfriend"He smirked. "Please"She begged. He rolled his eyes at her and walked out the back door. She rushed to the front door and opened it. "You took awhile"Harry laughed. "I was on the second floor"She lied. She stepped aside and he entered.

"Ginny and Molly are worried about you"Harry said as he sat down. "How come?"She asked. "You haven't talked to anyone but me since you left"He said. "You're the only one who sent letters"Hermione said. "Molly sent by post"Harry explained. "She knows my address as well?"She asked. Harry nodded. "I tell you everything Harry"She sighed. "Ok"Harry said slowly. "I've been with Malfoy the past 2 weeks"She confessed. He nodded slowly.

"That doesn't explain why you didn't answer her letters"He added. "Let me rephrase that, I've been at Malfoy's place Harry, I haven't been here"She said. "We stayed at his apartment he bought for us and he doesn't want me to give out the address"She explained. "So you actually like him?"He asked. "Ron said that you called him your boyfriend" Harry added. "Well he technically is, I mean he's also dating Parkinson"She said. "I guess" Harry nodded. "Why won't Malfoy let you give out the address?"He asked. "He doesn't like visitors"She said. "Don't tell anyone, Ron will freak if he knew"She added. Harry nodded. "I'm your friend for a reason 'Mione"He smiled.

They spent the next hour talking and ,after a lot of convincing, They got up to go to the Borrow. "Let me just get my jacket Harry"She said before going to the kitchen. After Grabbing her jacket from off her table, She opened the back Door and sent out a Patronus to Draco.She went back and apparated away with Harry to The borrow.

"Expect questions, no one has seen or heard from you in two weeks. Ron also told them about Malfoy"Harry warned. "Of course"She grunted.They walked up to the borrow and knocked on the door. "Harry? Is that you?"Ginny's voice came before she opened the door. She threw herself at Harry and Hermione saw a worried look on her face. "What's wrong Ginny?"Hermione asked. "Ron's Gone"She said. "Where"Harry asked as he backed away from his girlfriend. "I don't know, he got the afternoon prophet and told us he was leaving"She explained.

"Ginny"George said as he walked to them. He saw Hermione and handed her a copy of the prophet. Harry and Ginny looked over her shoulder. Plastered on the front page was a picture of Hermione and Draco snogging. Hermione knew it was from only a few hours ago. "And you didn't tell me"Ginny snapped at her. "Hermione, it says the address"Harry pointed out. Under the picture was a single sentence.

Winglington, apartment 4.

Hermione didn't exactly know where the apartment was, only that the number was 628. "I'm sure he can't get in without an address"Hermione said. "Then how did the reporters get the picture, I'm sure they wouldn't live there, it's too expensive"George said. "Is that where you've been the past 2 weeks?"He asked. "Why?"Hermione asked back. "Ron went to your house again 3 days after your fight"George explained. "I'll tell you guys the rest of the story when I return"She said before apparating on the spot.

The moment she touched ground, she stumbled back. "What's wrong with you Granger"Draco snapped, he had clearly been surprised by her arrival. "What did I tell you"She snapped. "Pardon?"He asked. She showed him the afternoon prophet. "So?"He asked. "They put the address"She snarled. "And We're both well known, no doubt reporters will be watching out for us!"She said. "Granger, you worry too much, we're basically getting married in two months"He shook his head. "Ron's on his way now, he's got his wand in a knot and he probably-"She was explaining when someone started banging on the door.

"I thought you didn't tell anyone the address?"Draco sneered. "Have you been listening? They put the place in the prophet! All he had to do was tell the security that he's friends with me and they'll let him in!"She snarled. The banging on the door got louder. Draco rolled his eyes at her and went over to the door,opening it. Hermione heard the punch from the kitchen and rushed over. Ron was standing in the door way and Draco, who was a few feet away, had his lip bleeding.

Draco punched the redhead back and Ron staggered. "How dare you lay your hands on her"Ron yelled as he barged into the apartment. He shot another Punch at Draco and Hermione stepped forward. "Ron!"She yelled as she grabbed his arm. "You're defending him? He bullied you for years and you're defending him?"He bellowed. "If you don't Remember, you did as well but we still became Friends"She snapped. Ron glared at her.

"You have to make a choice Hermione, I don't care if you're being wed to him without a choice, it's either me or Malfoy"He said before turning on his heel and storming out.

The door closed automatically and Hermione went over to Draco. His cheek already started to turn a dark red. She led him to the kitchen and told him to sit on one of the bar stools as she got a few tissues for him. Lightly dabbing away the blood, she turned to get a cold cloth for his cheek. "Granger, I'm fine"He said as she went to wet the cloth again. "You aren't!"She snapped. "Is little Granger worried about her boyfriend"He teased as he smirked at her. She glared at him. "You always get hurt for the stupidest of reasons"She snarled. "I always get hurt Granger? As in I always get punched by your sobbing ex?"He asked. "You punched him back, don't act innocent"She snarled. "What kind of Man would I be if I didn't"He snapped. She rolled her eyes at him and returned to caring for his cheek.

"I don't feel like helping you anymore"She Said a few minutes later after repeatedly telling him to stop moving. "You're such a good girlfriend"He said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes at him before giving him a peck on the lips and leaving. "Look who's fallen in love"He teased as he walked after her. "You're the one who kissed me first"She Argued. "So you fell in love first"She Added. "You're saying it as if it's bad, the whole point of this law is for us to fall in love"He said. "The point is to have a child" She corrected, her cheeks blushing right after.

"We'll get to that part later"He told her with a wink as he wrapped his arm around her waist before kissing her.