Apartments

Hermione went to her room as Harry went to his.She was going through her dresser when she heard a pop behind her.Turning her head she saw Draco. "How'd you apparate in here?"She Asked. "I made a few arrangements"He shrugged. "What are you doing anyway"He asked. "Changing?"She Said, it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Why?"He asked. "Because I can,what does it matter to you anyway"She Asked. "Are you deaf? We have an appointment"He snarled. "I'm not going anywhere with you"She snapped.He Glared At Her. "Too bad, I'm your husband, deal with it"He snapped. She glared at him as her lips formed a thin line. "We're not married yet so that doesn't make you my husband, and even if you were, I still wouldn't go to someplace I don't know where or why we're going"She snarled.

Hermione grabbed a black hoodie and black jeggings before heading to the bathroom, pushing him aside.She changed into them and left the bathroom.She was about to walk out of the room when she felt someone grab her wrist.She then felt arms wrap around her and everything began to swirl; she knew she was being apparated.

When she landed,she turned on her heel to see who had taken her. She almost fell back as she'd basically walked into Draco's chest and would have fallen if he hadn't wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her steady. "Where have you taken me you git!"She snapped as she pushed his arms away from her. "To the appointment smart arse"He snapped back as he grabbed her wrist. "What is this appointment for?"She snarled as she snatched her arm away from him. "You don't expect us to live at Hogwarts forever do you?"He asked, impatience lacing his voice. "We're buying a house?"She Asked. "I've already bought an apartment for us, all you do is sign a couple papers and then see the house"He said. "So you bought it alone? Without letting me see if it's ok?"She Asked as she crossed her arms.He glared at her. "You should consider yourself lucky that I'm not sending you to live on the streets"He snarled as he grabbed her arm threateningly. "I'm only doing this as you're supposed to be carrying the Malfoy heir anytime soon, don't think too much of it"He added. He dragged her behind him and she realized that they were in a dark alley.He led her towards a building and stopped beside the door. "Wait here"He told her,letting go of her arm and walking away.

She considered running away but she had no idea where she was.He stopped near a torch and pulled it down. "Name and address"She heard a voice say. "Malfoy, 628"Draco Said. "Car B has unlocked"The voice replied.He walked over to her, grabbed her wrist and led her to a red car.He knocked 8 times on the hood and it sprang open.Under it was a large pearl staircase.He pulled her down, closing the hood behind her. "Where are we going Malfoy?"She snapped. "You'll find out if you stop talking"He snarled.

After going down the stairs,They were met with a huge lobby. There was a desk to their left and couches against the wall, along with trolley carts and coffee tables. There were a few families of 4 and 5 here and there, kids running around.He went over to the desk and The worker looked up. "Name and Address?"She Said. "Malfoy, 628"He said. "Key?"She asked.He let go of Hermione once more and reached into his pocket. He took out a key and handed it to her.She took it and stepped away from the desk, over to a weird looking machine.She pulled a trey out of it and placed the key, before pushing it back in.Sparks flew out of it and the key shot out from the top. "Here you go Mr.Malfoy"She Said, handing it back to him. "The password please?"She Added. "Hogwarts"He said. "You May proceed to your  room if there's nothing else"The lady said. "I want a copy of the key"Draco said. "5 sickles"She Said, holding out her hand.He gave her the needed amount and she waved her wand.A key appeared and she handed it to them.

"Are you adding more people to the wards of the apartment?"The lady asked,glancing over at Hermione. "Yes, we'll do the paper work when I return"Draco Said.The lady nodded.

He gestured Hermione to follow him as he Walked away. He made a turn to the left and kept going straight till they reached the end of the corridor. There was a large door.He turned to her and handed her the key. "Go ahead, open it"He said.She hesitantly moved forward and unlocked the door.

It was huge.The walls were beige and the floor was wooden.To the left was a kitchen, a huge one in fact and to the right was a living room,that was as big as the kitchen. Straight ahead was a small room - just no front wall and door, it seemed as though it was added on -. In the room was a wooden staircase, it was attached to the right wall.To the left of the room was a door. Wondering what the room could hold, she held in her curiosity as Draco walked forward. "You have 20 minutes to look around. I'll be on the sofa"He told her before walking into the living room.She first went to the kitchen.There was a huge French door fridge, Two big ovens right beside it and an island in the middle, marble countertops around the walls.The was a sink that she was sure one could sit in and there was a stove and , to her surprise, was a microwave.

After exploring the rest of the apartment, she knew 2 things so far. There were 4 bedrooms,3 queen sized and 1 king sized - for her and Draco of course - one of the bedrooms was on the first floor ,the rest upstairs.There was also 3 king sized bathrooms, one on the first floor, and two upstairs.

As she went back down the stairs, Draco Left The living room. "We're going"He said.She Rolled her eyes at his attitude but followed him as he walked out. The same lady was still there and there was more families, most of them recognizing the two. "The paperwork"Draco said and the lady looked up. "Mr.Wendal will meet with you in 5 minutes,please go sit in that room"She Said, pointing to the door behind her desk.Hermione walking infront now, opened the door and they entered the room.The room was small and tight.A desk at the end of the room, two chairs infront of it and a fire place that was built into the left wall. They sat down across each other, in the chairs and waited. "Did you like the apartment?"He asked.She looked up at him and nodded. "So what's happening?"She Asked. "We're signing some paperwork that will let you apparate in and out of the apartment. Then we need to fill out an information form about you.After that we can go back to Hogwarts"He explained.

The door opened and a man walked in. "Hello there Mr.Malfoy, nice of you to check in"The man Said as he sat down in the chair behind the desk. "How can I help you?"He asked. "I'm adding someone to the wards"Draco Said. "Easy paperwork that is, will she be living at the apartment as well?"He asked. Draco nodded. "Well ma'am, I'm Mr.Wendal, read and sign these papers and we'll give you an information sheet to fill out"Wendal Said as he went through his desk drawer. "Here you go, I'll come back in ten minutes"He said, handing Draco white papers and one yellow paper.He got up and left the room, the two once again alone.

They sat in silence as Hermione read through the papers.She signed a couple of them before placing them in a neat stack on his desk. "Now the information sheet"He said as he handed it to her. Taking the paper,she read through it. "Phone numbers?"She read as she looked up at him. "For emergencies"He said. "They're muggle devices"She Said. "I know Granger"He snapped as he snatched the paper from her. "There's a phone in the apartment"He told her after writing down a number.He handed it back to her and she filled out the rest of the paper. 5:30 came around and Mr.Wendal returned. "Done already? Great! I'll owl you once she's been fully added to the wards and has a rightful place in our building Mr.Malfoy"He said.Draco nodded and began to walk out, Hermione behind him.

They went up the stairs and lifted up the hood before climbing out.After making sure no one was looking, he grabbed her arm and they apparated back to Hogwarts.

"You can't tell anyone the address"Draco Told Her the minute they landed. "I don't know the address, all I know is Malfoy, 628"She snapped as she snatched her arm away from him. "Just don't go around and tell every wizard and witch in this universe, they'll come knocking on my door.If you want to tell your tiny friends where you went, all they need to know is that we bought an apartment"He snarled. She rolled her eyes at him and walked out of the room.Draco followed after her. "When did you come?"Harry Asked Draco as the two sat down in the commen room. "An hour ago?"Draco snapped. "So you two have been locked up in your room for an hour, cute" Ron sneered. "We've just returned Ronald"She snapped. "Returned from what?"Ginny Asked. "Bought a place"Draco shrugged. "You bought a place? As in a house?"Blaise Asked. "Apartment" Hermione corrected. "You did that in an hour?"Harry Asked. "He already bought it before, I just had to sign a few papers"She Said. "You already bought a place to stay!"Ron laughed. "Oh thank you for noticing!"Hermione snapped sarcastically. Ron Glared At the two of them and stormed off. "Don't think nothing of it"Pansy Said. "He's jealous that you're getting along with Draco when you're supposed to hate him"She Said.Hermione Rolled her eyes.

"Dinner starts soon,let's go"Luna Said.So they all got up and went down to the great hall to eat.