54th Curse

It's a blur, but I can recognize the girl in the lobby of the second floor. In green dress, butterfly wings and weilding a bow and arrow.

Mira. She's come back for vengeance. Dahil sa sikretong, hindi ko inilihim.

[ Glimmer's POV ]

Lahat sila ay nagkakagulo at nagsisigawan. Kami lang ni Dennis ang nakatingin sa direksyon kung saan nanggaling yun. Nakita namin si Mira. In that ridiculous tinkerbell dress, an arrow draped on her. Mabilis tumakbo si Dennis, towards Mira at ako naman ay tumingin sa paligid, observing, analyzing.

Looking for answers.

Ng biglang may malakas na tunog. Sirena. Wang wang. The room blaring with red lights.

"The final game will now commence." Isang boses ang narinig naming lahat. A voice we all know so well.

"Starting now, 5 o'clock till midnight, we will eliminate two random elites. To deduce the size of the game, and to bring you closer to the uninvited. The two elites will be selected at random. And will be eliminated permanently."

Umingay ang lahat. Permanently?

Everyone is trying to understand what it means, but I know. It means death.

They will kill two of us, every hour.

"Unless, you eliminate two members before the countdown ends, then there will be no random elimination."

So there's that. Kill and survive this.

"If the uninvited is able to submit everyone's names. The game will end, and no one will be eliminated again. If a member guessed the uninvited the same thing will happen."

Kill or be killed. Someone better win, fast. To avoid the killings.

Seems like ako lang ang nakakaintindi noon. So the voice literally spelled it out for them.

"Permanent elimination means death, of course."

Sigawan at hiyawan ang sumunod.

"You can't do this!" Sigaw ni Psaricka.

"This is absurd. This is.." iyak pa ni Alex. What a bitch. Always the nice girl. Always the victim.

"How about our immunity. I still have immunity!" Sabi pa ni Elmo.

Of course. The immunity we got after guessing who Pandora is. I won because of my intelligence. Him, just plain coincidence.

"Those who have immunity will not be eliminated in an hour of their choice. They just simply need to press the red button on the east hall." Ako at si Elmo ay napatingin duon.

"There are 4 elites who have immunity. Only 1 elite per hour can get immunity. Immunity assures that will not be randomly selected in that round."

So unahan sa aming tatlo sa pagpindot.

Apat?

"Apat? Ako, si Glim? Dalawa lang kami ah. Sino ang iba pa?"