Devotion - Dark Wildcard x Dark Red Knight

The night is grim, the sands of the beach coarse and moving with the never ending tide. Dark Wildcard sitting on a chair overlooking the sea. He pondered on his past as a member of a 4 man crew running big time heists on the island. Now that it was a distant memory, all he knows is his never ending hunger for darkness and terror. In his moment of doubt, Dark Red Knight walked up behind him, putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Why so down?" She said in her muffled and distorted voice. Most found it a nightmare to listen too, but DW (Dark Wild Card) didn't mind. He found it soothing, even though being a part of a "cult" such as the Cube society valued terror over affection.

"It's nothing. Thinking of things, thats all." He returned, looking down at a photo of his crew.

"Thinking of them again, aren't you?" DRK (Dark Red Knight) asked. She never had anyone around her, even before the darkness. She only knew the farmers of Anarchy she was sent to protect, but even then no one helped her in her time of need as DW did. They both knew that they would die for each other, but for the devotion of the cause and not each other.

"We were family, I don't go a day without reminiscing on it." DW said as he turned to her, standing up to match her in height. "But I might like my new family just as much." He said moving her hands into his. DRK blushed under her cracked violet helmet and questioned him.

"Why me? The Cube demands all focus to it, we need to bring it back to secure our fu-" she was cut off.

"Forget the Cube and listen. You know that it's not what we both want. We want to be free, and we can be free together." DW sighed. She didn't know what to do as the Cube was her way of life, as his is.

"I don't know, what if the others find out? What will happen to us?" She asked. DW takes off his mask to reveal his face, covered in purple scars and pale blue skin.

"We can get away. Together." He removes her helmet and puts one cheek in his hand. "Please, I want to be free and with you, that's possible." DRK jumps into his arms and hugs him tightly. The cold feeling of darkness began to leave.

"Let's go." She says as they get their gear, ready to face the Cubes servants and revolt against corruption. As once devoted to the being, they devoted themselves to each other.

Thanks for waiting everyone. I'm back in the swing and I'll work as fast as I can to get through the requests.