Artificially Enhanced - Deadlock x Slurpentine

Deadlock was in his room cleaning off his desk to make room for his new hacking laptop he has been testing when he was called into his boss, Chaos Agent's, office. He got out of his seat and made his way down the hall. As he entered the room, he noticed many other Shadow agents around the table.

Brutus, Metal Mouth, And Rue sat on one side and the other was Professor Slurpo. With him sat Slurpentine, one of his personal employees. Ever since Deadlock first met her he always felt some feelings towards her. She was like him, augmented by technology. He was changed through the power of coding and computers, allowing him to get access to any encryptions or locked files. She was changed with slurp, giving her enhanced physical abilities like strength and higher jumps. She wasn't a push over and Deadlock knew this as he has went on many missions with her. He was the brains and she was was the power, they complemented each other.

Chaos Agent briefed his plan to his workers, giving them tasks in pairs and wouldn't you know it, Deadlock and Slurpentine are sent on one together, alone.

"Deadlock I need you to figure out the Agency's vault code, so we can acquire their intel. Slurpentine will be going with you to make sure you aren't facing any Ghost members. Got it?" Chaos said looking in their direction with them simply nodding in return. "Then it's settled. Everyone, get to work." Everyone rushed out of the room with Slurpentine walking out behind Deadlock, tapping his shoulder.

"We're in this one together again, ay 'Lock?" She said with her soothing voice making him get a chill go down his spine. He loved her voice more than anything in the world, but he had to focus.

"This mission will be a cake walk, we've dealt with those marauders near the Shark that one time, remember?" He replied. She giggled and caressed his face as she walks past him down to the helicopter pad. They hop aboard and take lift off towards the Agency.

Time Skip

It's midnight and the island is completely dark. Deadlock and Slurpentine drop out of the helicopter and land on the roof. The quietly enter the building and make their way to the vault entrance. It was going very smoothly, however something felt off. There were no henchman or cameras anywhere, as if it was abandoned.

"We're here, set up your hacker-tool-thingy..." Slurpentine said as she leaned against the wall waiting for Deadlock to start opening the door.

"Hey, this thing is worth more than the contents of this vault." He said as she raised an eyebrow, smiling under her mask.

"Worth more than me?" She asked causing him to get flustered.

"No... YES! Yes! Of course." He blushed. The device was working but they had to wait for it complete.

"Relax. I was just joking, you dork." She exhaled. "Just open it so we can get out of here, this place is a little too cold for me." She said grabbing her arms.

"You cold? Would you like my jacket?" He removed his jacket and put it over her shoulders. She was warming up however she could tell he was even colder. She put her arm around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder. He immediately felt a sense of warmth flow through him as her soft hair rubbed against him. He put his arm over her neck and sat against the wall for an awhile. Deadlock was looking around the room when he heard Slurpentine start to snore on him. He chuckled to himself. He needed to check his machine to see if it still was open ring the vault but he didn't want to get up and wake her. He continued to sit for a little longer before falling asleep himself.

Deadlock wakes up and looks around dazed, remembering he forgot to check the door. Slurpentine was now laying across the floor, with her head laying on his lap. He pushed the hair away from her face and kissed her forehead before getting up to check on the door. It was ready to open. He turned around to see Slurpentine hasn't moved, he had to get her up.

"Hey Slurp, time to get up the door is open." He nudged her shoulder as she slowly opened her red eyes to Deadlock kneeling over her.

"Aren't you gonna make me breakfast first?" She asked rubbing her eye, her voice rough as she is still waking up.

"Very funny, cmon." He held out his hand for her to grab it and get up.

"This is yours. Thanks for letting me use it." She handed his jacket back as he put it on and straightened it out.

"No need to thank me, last night made up for it." He smirked at her. She punched his arm.

"Shut up! I was cold." She pouted as she walked towards the door, Deadlock chuckled. They opened the door to find a single laptop. They grab it and head back out, avoiding the incoming henchman that heard the door opening. Once they made it to safety, Slurpentine stopped Deadlock and looked at him.

"Take off those stupid glasses." She grabbed them off his face revealing his green cryptic eyes. They  grabbed each other's waists. Slurpentine took her mask off showing her face to him for the first time. She was so beautiful, he couldn't handle it.

"I know... I'm the pre-." She was cut off by his kiss that she completely melted into. He let her go of the kiss and looked down at her. She was silent.

"C'mon, lets get this laptop to the boss." He said as they walked back towards the grotto.

Sorry this one was a bit shorter I just think this one was needed for me.