Nervous - Sig x Maya

Sig walked into the elevator lowering himself down beneath the Agency. He looked at the light as it changed by the passing rooms. The elevator bounced and came to a hold as it had reached its destination. He arrived at floor 6, the room with the challenge table used for missions for Midas and the others. He wasn't here for another mission though. He entered up the right to Maya's quarters to see her lying face down on her bed, holding her pillow in her arms and pouting. She looks at the door to see the stylish agent leaning against the door. Maya quickly sprung off her bed and saluted.

"M-morning s-sir... What brings you hear." She said in a shaky tone. Sig realized this immediately.

"Morning Maya, you look nervous. What's wrong?" He replied in his soft and inviting voice. Maya had a major crush on him ever since the day she signed up to ghost. Everyday she would see him and it would make her heart stop, but she was always worried that he wouldn't like her. She's seen the ways he makes faces at the other agents and it hurts her.

"Nothing sir, I'm just hungry." She said as she rubbed her shoulder.

"Wanna grab something to eat? We can take my Whiplash and ride down to the taco place in Retail. What do you say?" Sit held out his hand as Maya wondered why he would want her to go out with him. She took his hand and they went up the elevator and got into Sig's car. She always seen it in the garage but never touched it. They strapped him and hit the road.

On the way there Maya couldn't help but stare at Sig and eyeing him up and down. She was obsessed with him but didn't have the guts to tell him. They arrive and park in an empty lot and make their way inside.

The server guides them to an outdoor seat with stools and a table. As they order and wait for their food, Eig takes his glasses off and grabs Maya's hand.

"Listen, I know we've barely talked or said much but... I thought it would be nice if this could be our time to get to know each other." He said as Maya put her other hand with his.

"I-I would enjoy that." She said, hardly making out a sentence.

"It's ok, you don't have to be nervous around me. What's really wrong?" He questioned.

"I- uh. Sir- I mean Sig, can I tell you something that I need to get of my chest?" She asked in return.

"Anything dear." Sig replied.

"I wanted to let you know that I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I know you are always busy and stuff and- and I don't want to get in the way of that. Besides how could someone like you, a master agent,  like someone like me, a rookie who just joined?" Maya looked down after getting it out of  her system.

Sig raised an eyebrow, then chuckled.

"Maya I've never had the courage to ask YOU out until today. I'm surprised you even like me." He laughed. "You're perfect the way you are, status doesn't make the person you know." He lifted up his hand and held her cheek.

"Thank you Sig." maya responded as she got out of her seat and jumped into his arms. He grabbed her in return.

"No problem, Maya."

I'm sorry I've been inactive for awhile. I'm gonna try to get back into things. Hope you enjoyed :)