It's All Yours - Midas x Skye

Requested by: @broooookeeee66667

It was bright and early day at the Agency. Midas walked down the hall towards Skye's room. Today was Skye's birthday and he had a surprise for her. He gently knocked on her door which caused it to creak open. He peeked inside to see her sobbing next to Ollie on the end of her bed. Midas opened the door and walked over to her and held her shoulder. Midas has had a crush on his top agent for awhile now and the sight of her in sadness completely shattered the man.

"Skye, are you ok? What's wrong?" He questioned as he moved the hair from her eyes.

"Just leave me alone." She sighed and pushed him away and laid down on top of her bed. He couldn't understand why she was acting like this but then it clicked to him. No one remembered that it was her birthday other than him. He chuckled to himself and sat on the edge of her bed.

"No one remembered, huh?" He said as she perked up and looked at him. The room was dark and all she could see was the the reflections off his hands and the golden glow in his eye. She bounced up with excitement.

"You remembered! Finally someone around here who isn't completely stupid." She hugged him so tight that he could barely breath. When she let him go he tried to catch his breath

"Yeah, but that's not all. I got a little surprise for you, if you would meet me around back at the helicopter pad." He asked as she stood up and looked over her.

"Of course let's go! But can I get ready befo-." She was cut off as Midas picked her up off her feet and carried her to the chopper with Ollie bouncing behind them. They board and fly off from the Agency. "I hope this is all worth the effort you're putting in, boss. I'm surprised you could pick me up with those skinny arms of yours." She blushed as she punched Midas in the shoulder.

"Of course it is. It's important for both of us." He responded as he looked out the window. Skye wondered to herself why he would do this. Midas was a very professional person, he had no time to do things like this, especially with her.

After a few minutes of flight they land on some unmarked land. Skye didn't recognize this place from any maps. They get out and begin walking towards a mansion located on the center of the island. Midas turned around and looked down at her.

"My dear Skye, as one of my best agents, I would like to introduce you to the Shark. Your new home and HQ for Ghost operations." He declared as a bunch of henchman dressed in colors matching Skye's signature blue-red-yellow outfit marched out. She was stunned and couldn't believe that it was all for her. "Consider this a gift." Midas said as he planted a kiss on her cheek as was turning away from him. She turned back and felt her face and smiled.

"Boss, I don't know how you do it but you manage to make any day a good one." She said as she jumped up into his arms and engaging in a passionate kiss with him. "All I can say is thank you."

"You're welcome, happy birthday Skye." He said as he left her to gaze upon her new home.