Chapter 21 (part 1)

~Rachel's P.O.V.~

      When we get to Marshall's place both of us head into the bedroom. He flops down on his back on the bed, covering his eyes and rubbing them. He looks tired. Maybe we shouldn't go tonight. He can't not go.

"Wanna see what I got?" I ask, tickling his stomach.

      Marshall twitches at my touch and nods for yes. His eyes close on the bed like he's going to fall asleep. I take off everything I have on and pull on the dress I bought today. It's black and form fitting. It's not too low cut but it does show a little. The full length sleeves make up for it.

"Here's this." I say.

      Marshall opens his eyes, looking over at me.

He smirks. "Turn around for me."

      I spin in a circle nearly tripping and falling on my ass as I do so. Marshall laughs at my expense. He closes his eyes again letting me change. I peel off the dress and pick up the lingerie I bought for him. It was Ren's idea. Anyway, somehow I walked out of there with a red and black lace bra and the matching underwear. Hesitantly, I put on the new undergarments and take a deep breath before telling him.

"This is for you." I say.

      His eyes open, jaw dropping to the floor. His lips curl into a large smile and I giggle at his reaction.

He laughs. "Come here."

      Yes. I walk over to him. Standing between his legs, Marshall puts his hands on my hips. He kisses my stomach and begins making light motions over my butt. He stands up, his tall frame towering over me. Marshall's hands take my cheeks and he kisses me. I kiss back, wanting more but he pulls away.

"Get ready baby." He says and sits back down on the bed. "We'll be late."

      Denying me? What the hell is this? What's wrong with him today?

"You don't want to?" I ask, pouting my lower lip.

"C'mon you know that's not true." He answers, his voice holding the essence of exhaustion. "I always want to with you."

"Then why not now?"

"Because we're gonna be late." Marshall stands up again and pulls me in at the waist. "Wear your new dress. I wanna show you off." He whispers, kissing down my neck.

      I nod, letting him kiss all over. His hand traces up my back and rips the pricetag off my bra. He does the same with my underwear and nudges me towards the closet. The second I turn around he playfully taps my butt. Better do as he says.

***

      Rule's house is very big. It's up on a hill and very secluded. It must take him an hour to commute every day. The front of the house, mansion, is white with few windows. Marshall pulls me by the hand up to the front door, tearing my gaze away from the house. He knocks on the door, letting go of my hand and taking my waist. Within seconds, Rule opens the door. He's sporting a white button up with the sleeves rolled up to show off his tattoos and some tight around the ass jeans. He looks good.

"You're late." He jokes, gesturing for us to come inside.

      The inside of Rule's house is even more breathtaking than the outside. We are immediately inside a long hallway where we follow him into a living room filled with people from the gym. There's a couch and coffee table in front of a large fireplace with a flat screen mounted above. The two back walls are completely made of glass, showing off the infinity pool and the lights of Detroit from the hill. The kitchen is an extension of the living room and everything in it is black. The couch, doors, tiles, everything. Even the floor is black cherry wood. To top it all off, a full size black grand piano sits untouched on the opposite side of the room. I don't even realize I'm staring until Marshall pulls me away.