Chapter 7

"Marshall please!" I'm pulling him inside with all of my force. The last thing I want is him going and confronting Nick.

"Let me go." He commands.

I can't help but internally laugh at the situation. Just a few nights ago I was the one telling him to let go.

"Calm down please." I'm begging, gripping the fabric of his jacket.

"Rachel I'm not gonna ask you again." He says harsher this time.

"Marshall please you're scaring me." I cry still holding his bicep. "Don't please. You scare me when you fight..." I let my voice fade out.

He's staring at me now. He's stopped resisting. We're standing in the living room staring at each other. The need for violence is burning behind his eyes. He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off with a kiss. His arms slowly fall to his sides and then brush my hips.

"Don't do it." I murmur against his lips.

Marshall turns me around and presses my backside against his front. His hands are gripping my behind and I feel his breath on my ear as he whispers.

"You gotta calm me down baby." He growls. "Distract me."

"I don't know how." I admit softly, still taken by his errotic command.

"Yes you do." He contradicts. "Take my mind to another place. Calm. Me. Down."

"Marshall what do you mean?" My breathing is scattered as he feels over my jeans.

"You know what I mean." He leans down and whispers seductively in my ear.

Marshall pops open the button on my jeans, dragging the zipper down. He slips his hand over my underwear and beneath my denim.

"Oh baby." He chuckles. "You're already soaking. You like this?"

I cannot speak. My words hitch in my throat.

"Answer me." He says angrier.

"Y-yes." I answer.

"Good." His hands pull down my jeans and I step out of them. "Is it my voice?" He asks, kissing behind my ear. "That makes you so wet?"

I feel myself quiver at his words and I feel it there. I let my head roll back onto his shoulder. I'm falling apart at the sound of his voice. He's so compelling. In this moment I will do anything he tells me to.

"You're mine." Marshall says with anger.

His hands yank off my top, taking my bra with it. I hear him undressing behind me. As soon as his jeans hit the floor he presses himself back against me and I can feel his erection through his boxers in the small of my back. His hands trace up my torso and curl around my breasts. My eyes flutter shut as he works. He removes his touch almost as soon as he gave it.

"You're gonna want a bed for what I'm gonna do to you baby." He growls. "Let's go."

Marshall fishes around in the pocket of his discarded jeans and pulls two condoms. Two! Both of us grab our clothes and run upstairs into my bedroom. We're barely over the threshold and he's kissing my neck aggressively. He tosses the two condoms on my bedside table and nudges me on my back.

"Put your arms above your head." His voice comes out harsh but in a sexy way. I obey.

My body is stretching from either side of the bed and he can see everything. I'm completely vulnerable beneath him. His thumb toys around my entrance, avoiding me where I want him the most. He's teasing.

"Please..." The words escape my mouth.

A smirk curves on his lips. He traces his hand up my thigh while his fingers continue there torturous teasing. My hips rise up towards him in an attempt for more but his strong hand pushes me back down.