one | pilot

Katherine was walking through the apartment and looking at the pictures that were hung on the walls and the mere layout of the place

It had been almost two years since she'd last seen her twin brother, Sam, and she honestly wasn't that fond of the idea of having to see him again.

Not only was it due to the fact that he'd ditched the rest of his family so he could go and live a normal life, but also because of how he, like Dean, was a star compared to how she was before she and Dean went their separate ways.

She saw no point in going to recruit Sam, when she and Dean could've just gone on their own.

Before she could think any more on the matter, she heard a crash and closed her eyes, while she muttered under her breath, "You've gotta be frickin' kidding me."

She was about to go and see whatever the hell it was that Dean had broken, but suddenly stopped when she heard the creaking of floorboards from nearby.

From where she had herself pressed against the wall, she watched one figure walk past some sheer curtain, which got her to withhold a groan as a second figure quickly followed the first one.

When the second figure was gone, she slowly walked towards the one room the second figure had left and saw a young woman lying on a bed and covered by several blankets.

It wasn't until she'd heard yells and groans that she quickly, yet quietly, followed the noise and saw both figures fighting each other.

She didn't bother to try and break up the fight.

She simply leaned against a wall and crossed her arms over her chest and watched the two men fight before she looked around the room with feigned interest.

It wasn't until she'd heard a thud that she looked back over at the two men and saw Dean crouched over Sam as he said, "Whoa, easy, tiger."

While staring up at Dean, Sam said, "Dean?" When Dean chuckled, Sam told him, "You scared the crap out of me."

Dean replied, "That's 'cause you're out of practice." When Sam grabbed Dean's neck and swung his lung, which got Dean to fall onto the floor and made Sam be the one crouching over the other, Dean said, "Or not."

Then Dean repeatedly patted Sam's arm and said, "Get off of me."

Sam asked as he helped pull Dean back up onto his feet, "Dean, what the hell are you doing here?"

Dean replied, "Well, we were looking for some beer."

Sam raised an eyebrow as he said, "I'm sorry, we? Who else is with you?"

Katherine sighed before she said, "Hiya, Sammy."

Sam's eyebrows furrowed as he looked over and saw the shadowy figure of Katherine leaning against a wall and staring at them before he asked, "Kat? When the hell did you even get here?"