nine | home

While Katherine carefully tossed her pocketknife up into the air before repeatedly catching it and Sam continued to draw a tree onto a sheet of paper, Dean told them, "Alright

While Katherine carefully tossed her pocketknife up into the air before repeatedly catching it and Sam continued to draw a tree onto a sheet of paper, Dean told them, "Alright. I've been cruising some websites. Think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali. Its crew vanished. And, uh, we got some cow mutilations in west Texas." When neither Sam nor Katherine responded, he yelled, "Hey!"

After Katherine said 'hmm' and Sam looked over at him, Dean asked them, "Am I boring you guys with this hunting-evil stuff?"

While Katherine continued to toss up her pocketknife before catching it, Sam replied after he looked over at Katherine, "No, we're listening. Keep going."

After he clicked his pen, Dean told them, "And here a Sacramento man shot himself in the head... three times. Any of these things blowing up either of your skirts, guys?"

While Katherine only sighed in response, Sam said to himself, "Wait, I've seen this."

Dean asked him, "Seen what?" After watching how Sam got up off of the bed and made his way over towards one of their bags, Dean asked him, "What are you doing?"

Katherine replied as she caught her pocketknife once more, "For starters? Probably judging you and your organizational skills."

Just as Dean turned to look over at her with a blank look on his face, Sam said while he turned to look at Dean and Katherine, "Guys, I know where we have to go next."

Dean asked him, "Where?"

Sam told them, "Back home. Back to Kansas."

While Katherine did nothing but raise her eyebrows to herself in response, Dean scoffed before he said, "Okay, random. Where'd that come from?"

As he went to look back down at the photograph and the drawing he made, Sam said while he made his way over towards Dean, "Alright, um... this photo was taken in front of our old house, right? The house where Mom died?"

While Katherine slowly looked over at Sam with furrowed eyebrows, Dean said after he picked up the photograph, "Yeah."

Sam replied, "It didn't burn down, right? I mean, not completely. They rebuilt it, right?"

Dean said to him, "I guess so, yeah. What the hell are you talking about?"

Sam told them as he looked between his two siblings, "Okay, look, this is gonna sound crazy, but the people who live in our old house, I think they might be in danger."

Dean asked him, "Why would you think that?"

Katherine replied, "You mean, aside from him being completely crazy? Well, let's see—"

With a blank look on his face, Dean said, "Katherine."

While Katherine only raised her eyebrows in response, Sam said to them, "Uh... just, um... Look, just— you guys got to trust me on this, okay?"