twelve | faith

While Katherine peeked her head into the trunk of the car and took whatever she needed, Sam turned to Dean and asked him, "What do you got those amped up to?"

Dean told him, "A hundred-thousand volts."

Sam said to him, "Damn."

Dean replied, "Yeah, I want this rawhead extra freakin' crispy. Now remember, you only get one shot with these things, so make it count."

* * *

The three of them slowly made their way down the stairs and into the basement with their guns and flashlights held in front of themselves as they looked around for any sign of the rawhead they were hunting.

It wasn't until they heard the sound of tapping that they quickly looked over at a closed wardrobe and the three of them slowly made their way towards the wardrobe before they all stopped in front of the wardrobe and Dean said in a whisper, "On three. One... two... three!"

Then Dean quickly opened the two doors to reveal a young boy and girl sitting inside of the wardrobe with their hands covering their ears.

As Sam and Dean leaned in a bit towards the wardrobe, Sam asked them in a whisper, "Is it still here?"

While the two children quickly nodded their heads, Dean said, "Okay. Grab your sister's hand. Come on, we're gonna get you out of here." As the children started to make their way up the stairs, Dean said to them, "Alright, go."

Both Katherine and Sam were the ones to quickly go up the stairs towards where the children were.

It wasn't until she'd gotten over to where the children were that Katherine heard a thud and then the sound of the children screaming before she looked down the stairs to see Sam leaned up against a wall.

As soon as Dean raised his gun and shot the volts at the rawhead, Dean yelled, "Sam, Kat, get 'em out of here!"

While tossing his own weapon towards Dean, Sam yelled, "You take this!"

Then both Sam and Katherine quickly led the two children out of the place as fast as they could, while Dean continued to walk around the inside of the basement for any sign of the rawhead.

As he continued to look around for any sign of it, Dean said, "Come on."

After moving his flashlight about, Dean let out a groan and started to fall backwards when the rawhead quickly stood up and hit him in the face.

As soon as he saw the rawhead quickly making its way over to him, Dean quickly crawled through the puddle of water he was in and over towards his gun before he shot at the rawhead, which got the rawhead to stop in its tracks and start to shake in place.

And seeing as how it had stopped walking in the very water Dean was sitting in, the volts soon enough made their way over to Dean, who also started to shake in place.