eighteen | something wicked this way comes

While Katherine laid in the back of the car with her usual pocketknife in hand and was staring at her distorted reflection on said knife, Dean said, "Yeah, you probably missed something

While Katherine laid in the back of the car with her usual pocketknife in hand and was staring at her distorted reflection on said knife, Dean said, "Yeah, you probably missed something. That's what happened."

Sam replied, "Dude, I ran LexisNexis, local police reports, newspapers– I couldn't find a single red flag. Are you sure you got the coordinates right?"

Dean told him, "Yeah, I double-checked. It's Fitchburg, Wisconsin. Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important, Sammy."

Sam said to him, "Well, I'm telling you, I looked, and all I could find was a big, steamy pile of nothing. If Dad's sending us hunting for something, I don't know what."

Dean replied, "Well, maybe he's gonna meet us there."

Then Sam said to him with a chuckle, "Yeah, 'cause he's been so easy to find up to this point.

It was then that Katherine turned to look over at Dean with her head slightly tilted to the side and asked Dean, "Isn't that the same crap you said back when we were investigating that, uh, asylum or whatever it was and had to keep my mini me and her dumbass boyfriend– or ex-boyfriend at this point– safe and sound after they went venturing in the place to begin with?"

With a scoff, Dean said to her, "Shut up."

Then Sam told him, "No, dude, Kat's right. That's literally the same thing you said back at that asylum before we had to save the other Kat and her boyfriend Gavin."

After letting out a scoff, Dean replied, "You both are a real pair of smartasses, you know that?" As he turned his head to look away from Sam and stopped looking in the rearview mirror, he said to them, "Don't worry. I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg worth killing."

With a scoff, Sam asked him, "Yeah? What makes you so sure?"

Dean told him, "Well, because I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right."

Both Sam and Katherine shared a look with each other before they simultaneously said to Dean, "No, it doesn't."

Dean replied, "It totally does."

The most Katherine did was scoff in response to Dean's words before she went back to staring at her own distorted reflection in her pocketknife.

* * *

After somehow managing to carry three things of coffee at one single time, Dean finally stopped over by his siblings and told them, "Well, the waitress thinks that the local Freemasons are up to something sneaky. But, uh, other than that, nobody's heard about anything weird going on."

While Dean started to walk over towards the driver's side of the car and Katherine went to take a sip out of the coffee that Dean had just given her, Sam asked them, "Dean, Kat? Either of you got the time?"