Ch 9

The dark blue techno organic screamed so loud that almost every animal in the forest heard it.

     The giant bear was running around like an headless chicken, roaring, falling, and screaming like a mad man, and it was staring to drive Waspinator crazy.

     Waspinator tried to calm him down, or at least try to decelerate the situation, but the large bear ignored him, and continued his freak out.

Waspinator gave up his attempts to catch the blue bear's attention, so the only thing that he could do was let out a frustrated sigh and face palmed.

"This is not going to work," Waspinator muttered as he realized that talking to an panicking Sentinel was a futile battle.

He looked around his surroundings, to see if there's anything to catch the large bear's attention. Until, his optics landed on his dismembered (partially destroyed) pede, so he picked it up, and threw it at Sentinel, aiming it at his head.

     As soon as the pede hit Sentinel's head, he stopped on his tracks, and landed on his rump, confused on what just happened.  So Waspinator took it as his chance to talk to him.

     Waspinator quickly crawled to the dazed bear, determined to explain what is going, to get answers for his own questions, and most of all; to shut him up.

"Hairy bot, listen to Waspinator for one klick!" Waspinator exclaimed as he grabbed the dark blue creature's muzzle, forcing him to pay attention to Waspinator.

"*sigh* Waspinator thinks that spider bot did this to hairy bot," Waspinator said as he let go of the blue bear's face.

"Spider...bot?" Sentinel thought as he looked away for a bit, confused about what Waspinator said.  Those words felt familiar to him, but he ignored it, and focused on what Waspinator has to say.

     Waspinator thought about the next thing to say, he still needed more proof that Sentinel really did have some type of memory loss.

     "*nods* All hairy bot has to do is to find some bots, tell them hairy bot's real name, and hairy bot will be good to go," Waspinator said in an slow and careful tone.

     As soon as he said that, the dark blue creature sat still, and began to think, trying to remember his name.  The more he thought about it, he slowly began to hyperventilate.

     Then, he came to an startling realization that shook him to his very core; he couldn't remember his name.  In fact, he remember anything before last night.

     Sentinel shakingly moved his paws towards his head, clenching it hard.  He was hyperventilating so much that he started to become dizzy, and his whole body trembled like an erupting volcano.

    "I-I can't r-remember it.  I c-can't remember anyth-thing," Sentinel said in fear.

     Even though Waspinator knew that it was the case, but the confirmation was still shocking.

    "What?  Hairy bot doesn't know who hairy bot is?" Waspinator asked.

     The blue bear only responded by hyperventilating even faster.

    "Oh...um...ok then...just calm down, uuummm...count to ten.  Let Waspinator think for a bit," the green techno organic said with a hint of panic.

     "Okay Waspinator think.  You're in the woods that has gigantic trees, practically in the middle of nowhere, with a giant blue bear that has some kind of amnesia, and to top it all off; my lower of my body and my wings are broken.  What am I going to do?" Waspinator thought to himself as he closed his optics in concentration.

     "If I tell him the truth, he might regain his memories, and drag me back to the Stockade.  It I don't, he might somehow regain his memories, and he'll most likely tear me to shreds.  There is no way I could beat him, I'll still be injured/recovering, and also...he's a fragging bear!" Waspinator continued his thoughts as he let out an silent groan.

     He was about to get a terrible headache, until he got an idea, a brilliant (in his opinion) idea.

    "That's it!  I would just guide him to some town that has bots in there.  Once we made it there, the bots will recognize him, and take him to the proper authorities.  While, I make my escape, I will keep my freedom, and I will never see another bot ever again," Waspinator finished his thoughts, proud of his plan, and now he is in an better mood.

     Filled with determination, Waspinator opened his optics, he turned to look at the blue bear, and found that he was starting to recover freak out.

     Waspinator knew that has to choose his words carefully, one slip up could ruin everything, or it could make his panic worse, so it is best to speak in an slow and gentle tone.

    "Hairy bot...Waspinator knows that hairy bot is scared and confused, but hairy bot has to calm down.  Ok?" Waspinator said as calmly and slowly as he possibly could, hoping that it would put him at peace.

     The blue bear listened Waspinator's advice, so he took deep breaths, and he slowly calmed down a little.  He gave Waspinator a small nod, signaling that he has calmed down enough to hear what Waspinator has to say.

     "Alright then,...um...how about we give hairy bot a...nickname?  Something better than hairy bot," Waspinator continued, believing that his suggestion would take the larger techno organic's mind off of this situation.

    The blue bear blinked in surprise.  Then, he took an thinking position, and began to think of an nickname.

    The dark blue creature certainly didn't want to be called "hairy bot", it's too...ridiculous, his nickname or at least his new name should be simple, but with some class.

    Then, he stared at his paws for a moment, and remembered what Waspinator had said to him when they first met; "S-stay away!  Get scary bot's claw-".  That word 'claw' had stuck with him for some reason, but it gave him an idea of a nickname.

     "How about...Claw?" The blue bear said in growing confidence as he looked up from his paws, and turned towards Waspinator.