Ch 3

After many Earth hours, the Alpha - 1 had finally made it to the landing station that is somewhere in Detroit.

The six occupants of the Alpha - 1 made sure that they looked presentable to the public, but Arcee is the one that is working the hardest to make herself look presentable.

While Sentinel, Ironhide, and the Jettwins kind of forgot about the deal (or thinks that she wouldn't do it), but she and Ultra Magnus still remembered. Arcee was nervous, but determined, she will fulfill the deal, she was going to confess her feeling to Ratchet, and she was going to make sure that Sentinel wouldn't insult Ratchet and his team (so, it was a win, win situation ).

The occupants got out of the ship, went into their vehicle mode, and drove/flew to the Earth Base (it's the old factory that they had stayed in, they modified it).

The Jettwins were there first. Then Sentinel, Ultra Magnus, Ironhide, and finally Arcee. She drove a bit slower, so she wouldn't ruin her polish.

As they walked to the entrance of the Earth Base, they saw Optimus and Ratchet standing in front of the entrance, standing straight and saluting. But before they could talk, the twins turned to Sentinel.

"Sentinel Prime sir, can we go inside the base? We want to be meeting up with Jazz and Blurr," the Jettwins said in unison. Sentinel was about to object, but Ultra Magnus didn't give him a chance to speak.

"Of course. If that is okay with Optimus Prime," Ultra Magnus said calmly.

"That is fine, as long as they keep out of trouble. Besides, this is serious talk, so it's going to be boring," Optimus said as he smiled at the twins. The twins smiled, and they went inside the base, that's when things become a little tense.

"Optimus, Ratchet, you two are looking well. How is everybody?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"Prowl is in stable condition, but he has minor spark problems. Jazz is fine, he is helping Prowl to make his spark stronger. Blurr is making good progress on managing his Claustrophobia, he has been meditating with Prowl and Jazz, painting with Bulkhead, he's also have been racing and playing video games with Bumblebee and Sari," Optimus said.

     Ultra Magnus and the rest of the crew became a bit hopeful when they heard that Blurr was racing again, but Ultra Magnus wanted to be sure.

    "So, does that mean...?" Ultra Magnus tried to ask, but was afraid to finish the question.  Optimus knew what he was about to ask, but he felt uneasy to answer.  Until, he felt Ratchet's servo on his shoulder, encouraging him to continue.

    "I'm sorry sir....he's still afraid to change into vehicle mode, he can go into large tunnels, but he would panic if it's not as large as Bulkhead, unless if he has someone with him.  He still keeps his distance from a lot of things, like small rooms, crowded places, traffic, or something like that," Optimus said sadly.

     Ultra Magnus sighed sadly at the news, but accepted that Blurr is making some progress, even if it's slow.

    "So, how is he racing with the bumbler, if he's not in vehicle mode?" Sentinel asked.

    "Bumblebee races with Blurr in his vehicle mode, while Blurr races with Bumblebee in his bot mode.  It's like a 'bot vs. vehicle' thing," Optimus explained simply.

    "And I'm guessing that it was the bumbler's idea?" Sentinel snickered, finding the 'racing game' completely ridiculous.

    "Actually, it was, and the kid has been working very hard with helping Blurr with his recovery," Ratchet defended.

     Sentinel looked at him as if he was out of his processor, he was about to ask, but Ironhide beat him to it.

    "How is the bumbler helping, exactly?" Ironhide asked rudely.  Ratchet gave the bot an annoyed glare.

    "Blurr is too impatient with his recovery, and is too hyper to concentrate on painting or meditating.  Bumblebee's racing idea helps Blurr to get his energy out, they always race in many different environment, so that he can take notes on what Blurr can or can't handle while they race.  Once Blurr got his energy out, he can concentrate on his recovery and to become a little more patient.  Bumblebee distracts Blurr from 'negative thoughts' by racing, playing video games, watching tv, or just by talking," Ratchet retorted.

      'So, the bumbler is becoming a mech, that's hard to believe,' Sentinel thought.   Optimus cleared his throat to get their attention.

     "Shall I continue, sir?" Optimus asked.

     "Yes, please proceed Optimus," Ultra Magnus said.

     "Bulkhead is in good health, he is inspecting on some Space Bridges in Ohio (kind of like what an health inspector does), so he'll be gone for awhile.  Sari is in good health, she has been helping Bumblebee with Blurr, but she is on a family vacation with her father in Hawaii.  Bumblebee just finished his research on 'best places to race', so he's now playing video games.  Jazz is meditating with Prowl and Blurr, they're in Prowl's room.  And Ratchet make sure that no one does something stupid," Optimus finished.

     "You got that right, if they come to the Med Bay with an injury that they got from a idiotic, reckless dare, or something like that.  Then, it's a wrench to the helm," Ratchet said.  It made Arcee giggle, it made Ratchet blush a bit, and to turn his head, so that they wouldn't see.

     "Now that the status report is done, we will inspect the the base now," Ultra Magnus said.

    Optimus nodded, lead the way, but before Ratchet could walk any further, Arcee quickly grabbed his servo.

     "Um...Ratchet, may I speak with you in private, and catch up?" Arcee asked nervously/shyly.

   Ratchet looked at Optimus and Ultra Magnus, silently (or mentally) asking for permission, they both smiled and nodded.

     "Sure Arcee, we can talk for a while," Ratchet as he smiled.

    As the four mechs entered, Ultra Magnus leaned towards Sentinel.

     "Sentinel do you remember the deal that you made with Arcee?" Ultra Magnus whispered/asked, while smiling .  Then suddenly, he remembered, and he was too late.  All he can do was say one word.

     "Slag," Sentinel whispered.

—————————————————-
Thank you for reading.  Can you comment down on what you think so far?  Stay safe, and good luck.