Ch 8

Morning finally came, the sky was clear, the birds were chirping, the sun was shining brightly, it was so bright that it was bothering Waspinator's sleep.

Waspinator let out an annoyed grunt as he shifted a bit, trying to get away from the evil sunlight, wanting to sleep some more. But sadly, he was starting to wake up.

"Why are mornings so evil?" Waspinator thought as he started to grumble.

    "Oh good, you're awake. I was worried that you wouldn't awake up, or something.  Hmmm, you have quite a bump there, but don't worry, I'm that it will go away soon," Someone said in a kind tone as he took a wet rag off of Waspinator's head.

    "Huh?  Wha?" Waspinator asked sleepily as he tried to sit up, while rubbing his head, trying to soothe the pain away.

    "Whoa!  Hey now, not so fast!  You might have a concussion," The stranger said worriedly as he rushed to Waspinator's side, trying to gently lay Waspinator down.

    "Waspinator is fine," Waspinator said grumpily causing the stranger to back off.  His optics were still closed, but he was trying to open them.

     As he sat up, he noticed that the stranger's voice sounded kind of familiar to him, even if it was a little deep, but he couldn't put his digit on it (for some reason).

     "Hmmm, alright...then.  Wait here and stay still, I'll get you something to eat," The stranger said as he walked off.

    While the stranger was gone, Waspinator rubbed his optics, trying to make them open faster, or to make them less sleepy.  As he finally opened his optics, and actually paid attention to his surroundings, he found that he was laying on a mattress (or berth) that was made out of leaves, twigs, and some other plants (but it was still comfy).

     He saw that he was under some trees, but the shade wasn't thick enough to block out the (evil) sunlight.  He noticed that he was somewhat near a fairly large stream (it would have been a large river to the humans).

He looked down at himself, and saw that his lower half of his body was almost back together. He turned his head to look at his back, only to find that parts of his wings were broken (not cool). Waspinator suddenly gasped as he quickly looked into his sub space pocket, to see if his treasure was still there, and (thankfully) it was. He closed his optics as he sighed in relief.

"Hey, food is ready," The stranger gently said as he handed Waspinator a flat, clean rock (that was ideas as a plate) that has a deer on a stick (well...multiple deer).

Waspinator looked at his soon to be breakfast for a moment, weirded out by it, but he took it anyway.

"Careful, it's hot," The stranger said cautiously.

Waspinator closed his optics for a bit as he turned his head to where he heard the stranger's voice, so that he could look at him in the optics, and thank him (even though he was skeptical of the stranger).

"*sigh* Than- ," Waspinator was about to say, until he got a good look at the stranger.

His optics widened in shock when he saw that that the stranger was....Sentinel Prime; the organic hating jerk, the one who vowed to capture him, the one that took part of ruining his life. Was nursing him, and he was sitting next to him, but that wasn't the most shocking part (well, kind of).

The most shocking part was that Sentinel looked...different, very different. He was covered in fur that was a darker shade of his original colors, he was wearing a hooded fur cape (for some reason), so he couldn't get a clear look at Sentinel's face, but he noticed that his left optic looked a bit duller than his right optic (but the right optic was still the same color as before). He saw that Sentinel's servos has claws (and that they looked pretty sharp), he had ears on where his head fins used to be, but his left ear looked damaged. He noticed that the cape was more longer on the left side of his body, so it covered that side more.