Ch 1

Somewhere in space, there's a ship called "Alpha - 1", it is heading towards Earth.  Inside of the ship, there are six bots aboard it.  There was a stoic Ultra Magnus, the energetic Jettwins, a happy Arcee, an annoyed Ironhide, and a grumpy Sentinel.

     Sentinel was doing some Elite Guard stuff in the computer of the command center, grumbling as he worked.  Without taking his eyes off of the computer, he asked; "Remind me again why we have to go to these inspections?"

     Ultra Magnus sighed, looked at Sentinel, and said; "As the Elite Guard, is our duty to make sure that the Earth Base is up to code, and to check on Prowl and Blurr's recovery.  Not only that, I have to go to an important meeting with all of the world leaders."

     Sentinel turned from the computer, to look at Ultra Magnus, and with an displeased look on his face.

     "I understand about that part, but the only thing that I don't understand is why I have to come to Earth.  You and every bot knows how much organics disgust me, and my dislike towards Optimus and his team.  I understand why Arcee and the Jettwins wanted to come, not sure why Ironhide wanted to come.  But why me?" Sentinel said/asked.

     Ultra Magnus gave him an annoyed look, and answered; "It is because you need to get over your organic phobia.  As my second in command, I expect that you will respect the humans, the planet, the peace treaty, Optimus, and his crew as well.  Don't think for a moment that I didn't notice that your distance from me ever since Sari healed me."

     Sentinel grumbled as he turned back to his computer.  Ultra Magnus sighed as he continued.

     "We thought that these inspections would help you gain an better understanding of Earth and other organics, to appreciate them more.  I need an open minded mech to take over as Magnus when I retire, and l'm counting on you to be that mech.  Besides, we are getting reports stating that there have been high transwarp energy on an uncharted island, and seeing that there no records of there being an Space bridge on that island.  We are lead to believe that is where Blackarachnia and Waspinator are residing."

     Sentinel and Ironhide flinched when they heard the names of the rogue techno - organics, Sentinel didn't blame him for flinching.  Elita - 1 was a good femme, and Wasp was a decent mech, though he was obnoxious.  Both of them were talented and had promising potential of becoming members of the Elite Guard, but misfortune had befall on them, turning them into those monsters.  He knew that it was his fault that they're like this (though, he wouldn't admit it).

     But now, he and Ironhide have to accept that they are not their fellow Autobots anymore, they are their most dangerous enemies now.  He sometimes wondered if off - lining them is the best course of action, like what he originally thought.  He thought that it was best to end their suffering by off - lining them, but apart of him didn't want to off - line them.

     They used to be respectable Autobots, but not anymore.  In his mind, there are two options: Off - line now, to save them from their misery.  Or, let them live, until someone hunts them down, and have them experimented on (it could happen).

     The more he thought about it, the more conflicted he felt, and he hated feeling conflicted, it just makes him feel confused, and it also gives him a processor ache.  There is at least one thing that he does know; he knew that they can't hide forever.  But he, and other bots wished that they could.

     He pushed those thoughts away, in order to finish his task.  If Waspinator and Blackarachnia are not there, then he'll have less of a processor ache to deal with, and that he'll just have to deal with Optimus and the organics.