Ch 10

"Claw?" Waspinator asked as he gave him an inquisitive look, wanting to be sure if that is the name that the blue bear wanted to be called.

Claw simply nodded in confirmation, starting to feel comfortable with the name that he chose.

"Okay," Waspinator awkwardly, not sure on what else to say to the dark blue creature, but there is one thing that he is sure of; he will never admit that "Claw" sounds like a cool name.

Minutes had gone by, the silence between the two techno organics had become awkward and slightly uncomfortable, but neither of them knew what to say to each other. So, Waspinator decided to break the ice, he wanted some answers about what happened last night, and what happened to sarge bot.

With deep breath, and a sigh.  He nervously turns towards Claw, he gulped for a moment, not sure about the outcome, but he went for it anyway.

    "Sooo,...umm...Waspinator wants to ask Claw bot some questions.  Is that...okay?" Waspinator said/ask nervously.

     Claw jumped a bit when Waspinator started speaking, since it did broke the silence, but he listened to what Waspinator has to say.  Claw thought that Waspinator's idea is acceptable, asking questions could help them in this situation, so he gave Waspinator a nod.

    "Umm..., that's fine, but I also have some questions to ask as well.  So, how about you ask one, and then; I ask one.  Does that seem fair?" Claw asked, waiting for Waspinator's answer.

     Waspinator thought about the blue bear's proposition, the idea seemed fair, since they both wanted answers, and it could hopefully give them (mostly Waspinator) some clues about what happened, but Waspinator knew that he would need to be careful about both his questions and answers.

     He knew that lies are hard to keep up, and that truths are not very helpful, he learned that lesson from experience.  So, half truths are the best way to go.

     When his dissension was made, Waspinator simply gave Claw a small nod as a response to the question.

    "Alright then, I'll go first.  So, what are y- we, exactly?" Claw asked uncertainty.

    "Alright, that's easy to answer," Waspinator thought.

    "We are called techno organics," Waspinator easily answered.  As Claw let out a simple 'huh', Waspinator has to quickly think of a question to ask Claw, something simple, but straight to the point.

    "What was the last thing that Claw bot remembers?" Waspinator ask, he was wondering what does the blue techno organic knows or remember, and what happened to him.

     Claw took a moment to think about it, trying to remember anything back then, he thought so hard that his head started to hurt.

     For what felt like forever, he finally got some type of clue of his past, it was blurry, random, and somewhat disconcerting, but it was something.

    "It is really foggy, but I kind of remembered being in a small room, surrounded by bright green light, everything was so hot that I felt like I was on fire, and my protoform and head felt like it was tearing apart, I heard a lot clanking noises and screaming. Then, the ceiling was starting to c-crush me, but it only hurt my..." Claw paused for a moment as he slowly stroke the left side of his face, he started to feel uncomfortable, but he continued with his story.

"Face, shoulder, and a bit of my back, then I blacked out. When I woke up, I was surrounded by darkness and falling water, I tried to stand up, but one of my legs started to feel numb and painfully...tingly? So, I have trouble walking. Then, I found you, and...well... you know the rest," Claw said awkwardly, which caused Waspinator to give him annoyed look.