Ch 4

*One Earth hour and 30 Earth minutes later*

    "Well, Optimus, your base seems to be in working order.  Now, on the matter at hand, I have read over the reports of the undocumented transwarp energy, and they are disconcerting.  I want you and Sentinel to gather up a team, go to that island, and find the source," Ultra Magnus said.

    "Won't you be joining us sir?" Optimus asked.

    "My apologies, Optimus, I have to go to a meeting today.  Speaking of which, I have to go, I wouldn't want to be late," Ultra Magnus as he left.

     Optimus sighed as he prepared himself to be bombarded by Sentinel's bullshit.

    "Alright Optimus, I'll look for the twins, while you look for the tr-  *splash*," Sentinel was about to say, was interrupted when he was suddenly covered in pink paint.  Optimus and Ironhide were holding in their laughter.

    "GAH- again!?  Who's-," Sentinel was about to say, but was about to say, but was interrupted (again) when he heard giggling.  He turned to see three pranksters, Bumblebee and Jetfire were giggling, while Jetstorm had a guilty look on his face.

     "Oh, so you're responsible for this," Sentinel said slowly, but angrily.

    Bumblebee and Jetfire shook their helms, but Jetstorm nodded instead.

     "Alright that's it!  Jetfire, Jetstorm, you two are grounded.  No flying for a deca-cycle, and no video games one orbital cycle," Sentinel said angrily.

     "Awwww," the twins groaned sadly, and Bumblebee patted their shoulders for comfort.

     "You're grounded too, bumbler," Sentinel said quickly.

     "What!  You're not my boss, so you have no right to do that," Bumblebee said.

     "Bumblebee you're grounded too," Optimus said.

    Bumblebee turned to look at Optimus with most dramatic, shocked look on his face.

     "Eh!  Boss bot, how could you!  I've been betrayed," Bumblebee said dramatically.

    The twins started to pat his shoulders, the three bots were not happy with being grounded.

     "Looking at the bright side," Jetfire said in a kind tone.

     "At least things can't be getting worse," Jetstorm continued.

    But then, they heard a car approaching, they turned to see Ratchet in his vehicle mode, driving pretty fast towards them.  Ratchet circled them while yelling 'yes' or 'best day of my life cycle'.

    He stopped for a moment, and transformed into his bot form quickly.  As he did so, he had the widest smile that any one had seen, it kind of freaked them out a bit.

     "She likes me!  She likes me!  Yaahooo! Everybody mambo!!" Ratchet said while jumping into the air (he's acting like Max in "A Goofy Movie ", after he asked out Roxanne).

     "Huh?" they all said, while giving him a confused look.

    Suddenly, Ratchet grabbed Bumblebee's servo, and started dancing with him, while mumbling the mambo song.

     "Ratchet!  What the slag are you doing!?" Bumblebee yelled, but Ratchet ignored him.

    While Ratchet was dancing with the unwilling Bumblebee.  Sentinel, Optimus, Ironhide, and the Jettwins stared at them with wide optics.

    The two primes stood there in shock, not knowing on what to do.  The twins held each other in fright, freaked out by a happy, dancing Ratchet.  Ironhide was recording the whole thing.