Chapter 9

I wake on Friday morning after I drunk until I passed out for days. I get up and head to the bathroom. "Blake, you leaving us for a whole week? Now what will I do?" Nathan asks as I pass his room. I throw my head back and laugh at his sulking.
"Bring me a coffee and a bottle of something and I'll let you join me in the bathroom," I lean against the wall and cock my head to the side as I watch him grin and run downstairs. I laugh again at his enthusiasm. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door.
I still feel drunk and I slept for days. After the whole 'I love you' drama with Flynn, I lost it. I did what I do best and drown myself in drink. Tyler tried to reason with me but I couldn't handle it, he warned Flynn to keep away from me when I threw a fit at the party. I consumed a dangerous amount of alcohol but it wasn't enough for me. I managed to make it to my room alone before I passed out.
I strip and get in the shower. Fucking cold shit, I turn it up again. I need to break it on this settting so people don't fuck about with it. The door opens but I don't look up. I continue to scrub my body as Nathan appears naked in the shower with me. He pulls me to face him and I chuckle as he has a condom packet between his teeth and a bottle of sourz in his hand.
Sourz is too sweet for me but it will do, it's strong. I take the bottle from him and unscrew and placing it to my lips before too much water goes in the top and I chug on it. My face cringes at the sweetness of the raspberry sourz as it invades my taste buds. I screw the lid back up and pop it on the floor. I pull Nathan under the water and he towers over me like he's shielding me from the water. "Fuck," he mumbles through the packet. He adjust the temperature and I curse to myself.
I use my teeth the take the condom from Nathan and I rip it open between my teeth and fingers. I spit out the small piece of foil between my teeth and slide the condom on his hardened length. He reaches for my shower gel and squirts the strawberry soap on his hands and he starts lathering it up all over my body. I can never be clean enough anymore so I'm glad for his handiwork. He lifts me up and pushes inside me as my back is pushed against the wall.
He continues to work the soap all around my body feeling, soaping every inch of my body. His lips press against my neck. "How am I to go a whole week without my fix?" he whispers against my neck. I grin as he nibbles my skin around breasts. "The smell of your skin, how good you feel when I'm inside you."
"I'll send you pictures so you won't miss me too much." I bite his neck hard as I suck and he growls.
"Fuck," he groans, "You do know how to turn me on Blake. I'm so hard just thinking about your dirty photos." I release his neck and he pulls out of me and turns me around and he pounds into me from behind. My cheek rests on the cold tiles as my body gets pushed over and over hard against the wall. He grabs my hair and starts to pull. They all know I like it rough and they are only too happy to meet my demands.
When he finally has his fill of me I wash my hair and leave the shower. I gulp down the now warm coffee and leave the cup in the sink like the slob I am. I wrap a towel around me and leave Nathan in the shower without saying a word. I lock the door behind me in my room. I sit on my bed and pull my phone off charge.
TYLER- Please ride with me home. x
ME- No.
I ignore all other messages. I spend the next half an hour applying make up, drying and curling my hair and dressing in a black mini skirt and black top. I put on fishnet tights as it's cold out. I put on my superdry jacket and knee high boots.
I pack a bag for the weeks trip. I don't have much to my name because I'm not sentimental. I have the bare essentials that's it. I look at my phone and it's 12 pm. Well might as well go now, it will take longer to make my own way there. I head to the bathroom and get the sourz and place in my bag.
I head downstairs and Jesse throws me over his shoulder and slaps my ass. I slap his back and he walks outside, "I'll take you to the bus station," he says not waiting for my reply.
"Only if you take me to the supermarket on the way." I say and he lowers me to my feet and I catch him nod as he walks to the driver side. I slide in the front and I turn the music up loud. I don't want any conversation with him. He's lucky I'm letting him take me to the bus station.
I jump out the car once he's pulled up and I bring my bag with me. I leave him sat in the car and walk to the main entrance. I walk straight to the alcohol section, I pick up two bottles of vodka and a bottle of tequila. I walk around the next corner scan the area and check the cameras and place them in my bag.
I walk to the chilled section and grab us both an energy drink. I grab two bacon baps from the hot food section and head to the self check out section. I show my ID for my energy drinks and I leave the store with no questions asked. So easy for me to steal around here. I walk to the car and flop into the front. The bottles clank as I place the bag in the car. I pass Jesse a drink and a bap. He grins at me and tucks into the bap. "Fuck, I didn't think I could love you anymore," he mumbles with his mouthful. I roll my eyes at the bloody love you comment.
He pulls away and I find the sourz and down some. Urgh, I'm glad I stocked up. I look to Jesse as he's scoffing his face. I put my energy drink and bap in my bag as I'll eat that when I'm alone. I reach across to Jesse's crotch and his eyes flash to mine. I undo his jeans and make my way to my destination, "Fuck, Blake." He growls trying to concerntrate when my hand wraps around him. He's always ready when I'm around.
I grip him tightly as I jerk him off. His breathing quickens as he hisses through his teeth. He grips the steering wheel tighter with one hand and his bap hand he grips the bap crushing it. It doesn't take him long and I pull away before he can spill his come on my hand. I leave his jeans open and he doesn't touch it either.
He continues to drive to the bus station as he finishes his crushed bap. "I love how you will toss me off anywhere." he says onces he's recovered. "I'm never sure what you're going to do, you leave me in suspense wherever we are." I continue to look at the road.
"Is that why you're always hard?" I tease him and he grins at me briefly before looking back at the road.
"I'm not always hard but one look at you and I am." I roll my eyes, I'm not that special. We pull up at the bus station 5 minutes later and I peck him on the cheek before picking up my bags. I buy my ticket to Rutherwood and I wait half an hour before I can enter the coach.
I sit at the back and claim the back row with my legs. One look at me and it puts the public off sitting next to me. I unscrew the vodka and chug it. Fucking Tyler for making me do this shit. At least I have three hours to get intoxicated enough to deal with this shit. I'm thankful when the coach starts the journey.
I plug in my headphones and sit back and drink. I think about drawing but I get car sick when I do things like that. As time passes painfully slow I realise 3/4 of the bottle has gone and I drift off. "Doll, we are at the last stop." I throw my arm up to push his hand off my shoulder as he shakes me.
"Don't touch me," I snap. He holds his hands up and backs up out of the coach. I grab my bags and stumble off the coach. I head into the diner across the street as I'm bursting for a wee. I look at myself in the mirror when I'm done and I look like shit. My pupils are small, under my eyes has black rings. Fuck my life.
I scan the diner and I observe the people. I catch one guy on his phone, mid thirties black hair. Facial hair wearing a baseball cap. Looks like a trucker having a coffee and a meal. I slip into the chair opposite him in the booth. "Can I help you angel?" He puts his phone down to talk to me.
"I ain't an angel, I'm the devil. I need a ride."
"Where you headed?" he asks sipping his coffee. I lift my finger to the waiter and shout coffee to go.
"Blowing Rock," I say grabbing a chip from his plate. Man, I haven't eaten in a while. The waiter brings me my coffee and I give her my card and she scurries off. I take my vodka out of my bag and tip some in the coffee cup. He raises his eyebrows at me.
"That's out my way Lassie." I roll my eyes and pull my top further down my breasts and his eyes widen.
I stand up and slide in next to him and lean up to his ear, "Twenty minutes out your way for a blow job." I whisper and lean back to look at his reaction. The waiter hands my card back to me as the guy stands. He takes my hand and pushes me out the booth. I scramble to get my bags and coffee as he pulls me out the diner.
He pulls me to his truck and he pushes me into the cab. I rest my bags on the floor and I sip my coffee. He climbs in his side and he looks at me. "Do you make a habit out of this?" he asks.
"Nope, well not the blowjobs with strangers but the blowjobs are a given." I shrug and he fumbles with his belt and buttons to his jeans. Once he's free he starts the truck and pulls out the layby.
I rest my coffee in the holder and slide across the seat closer to him. I lean down pulling him into my mouth. "You ain't shy Lassie, that's for sure," he hisses as I blow him, teasing him. He grabs my hair and forces my head down making me gag. It's lucky I don't mind rough as his dick hits the back of my throat making my eyes water.
My heart freezes over, the more skanky guys I fuck the more I feel dead inside. It's a way to block out the memories and the pain but it also ruins me more. I hadn't realised how much until Flynn. I'm never fussy who I fuck or mess about with and this guy isn't any different. His come squirts to the back of my throat and I swallow quickly trying not to gag. I hear him groan and he pulls my hair tighter as he comes down from his high of me.
"Fuck, Lassie, you're good. I was hoping to drag that out for the whole ride." I wipe my bottom lip with my thumb and reach for my coffee to wash away his foul taste. I hate giving head but it's a means to an end. I'm so fucked up that there's nothing I wouldn't do. Deep down I'm strangely missing the minty coffee.
I look out the window and notice we aren't far from my hometown. I don't know what's worse, being in this truck with this skank or getting out of this truck and being at home. I continue to sip on my coffee whilst I watch the road ahead watching it swallow me into it's black hole.
Once I am in familiar territory he pulls over, "Thanks for making it worth my while Lassie." I nod and jump out not bothering to thank him. I slam the heavy door closed and I stop breathing as I'm looking at all the familiar buildings and shops. Trying to block out all the memories. I find my bottle in my bag and down the rest of the bottle.
Placing it back in my bag I start walking towards my house. I drag my feet up the hill towards the richer side of town. Bloody house is further out than the rest of the town. Rich people like being away from the common folk. I roll my eyes at the thought. As I turn down my street my feet plant. Why the fuck am I here?
I wrap my arms around me protecting me and I force my feet to move. I reach the main gate and I type in the code and the sliding metal gates open. I push myself to walk the huge distance from the gates to the fricking house. I see Tyler's car in the drive and I roll my eyes. The whole family together at last. Blah.
I open the front door without knocking and I stumble over threshold. I catch myself before I fall but it wasn't elegant. I sway as I stand up straight, I slam the door making my presence known. "Lee Lee!" Mother squeals as she sees me. I roll my eyes as she walks towards me with her arms out. I quickly duck and move out the way before she can hug me. I don't do that shit.
"Riley, love. It's good to see you." Father smiles at me and I roll my eyes. For a strange moment I feel a strange burn. Why am I burning in my house? I look up to see Tyler and Flynn in the hallway looking at me.
"What the fuck is he doing here?" I growl and my parents frown.
"Be nice to our guest, Lee Lee. He's staying here with Tyler for the week. I did ask you if you wanted to bring a friend but you never speak to me anymore." I roll my eyes.
"I don't have any friends." I growl.
"I know and that makes me so sad, sweetheart." I walk passed her and I let my bag fall on the sofa and my bottles clink together. "How did you get here? What did it cost you? Why didn't you ride with Tyler?"
"Because I don't need anyone. I took a coach to Rutherwood and I bribed a truck driver with a blowjob to get to Blowing Rock. Apt huh?" I chuckle and Father laughs thinking I told a joke but I'm deadly serious. I look at Flynn and he's glaring at me because he knows I would.
Flynn shakes his head and he starts scanning the room and he walks over to the sideboard and bookcase examining the photos.
"Yo, buddy. Do you have another sister you haven't told me about?" I snap my head to the photo in his hand. Fuck, what are these doing back on display. I walk up to him and snatch it from him. I glance at the sweet dirty blonde haired girl in the photo before I shove it in a drawer. I remove the rest of the pictures and shove them away. I've already got rid of them once.
"Lee Lee, please don't do that! I love those photo's." Mother whines. I walk to the other side of the room and I pick up the glass frame of Tyler and the girl and I lob it against the wall and my mother gasps.
"Riley!" My father scolds. Tyler walks to Flynn as they all look at me in horror.
"No, I don't have another sister. Those pictures were of Riley." Tyler's voice breaks.
"Riley? But. . ." he looks at me and I catch a light into flames. I walk to the sofa to my bag and pull out the tequila.
I walk out the of the living room and out into the hall by the front door. "Where are you going now Riley?" Father demands.
"You wanted me here! Just because you ship me off 3 hours away doesn't mean I will change. I'm not your precious little girl. I'm not her in those pictures! You love those pictures because you loved her! I'm not her, you need to accept that. She's gone! I don't see any pictures of me up there!" I point to my chest to exaggerate the person I am now. "You don't have any photos of me because you don't like this me!"
"You're wrong, Riley. We want you here because we miss you." Mother says.
"Fuck you, I'm out of here. Don't wait up because I'll probably stay out at some random guys house." I snap and I can feel the burn twice as much.
"Please, stay Lee Lee." Mother cries. I watch as tears roll down her face.
"No! You want me here, this is what I have to do to cope with it." I walk to the front door and slam the door. It's starting to get dark now. I grip tighter to my tequila and head to the lake. Two minutes in and I can't handle it.
When I reach the lake I see the fire and all the familiar faces. I scan the faces until I find Jake. His man bun with shaven sides stands out from the crowd. I make my way towards him and when he sees me his green eyes light up. His tattooed face smiles a huge smile. He's sat on the sand with his knees in the air smoking a joint. I climb on top of his lap and he squeezes my ass.
I admire his sexy tattoos on his face and piercings. Music note, a tiger on the side of his face and I giggle at his tattoo of my name above his eyebrow. He got it when we were high but it means shit as he has other girls names elsewhere on his body. It was a dare and he took it bravely.
"Hey, my wild girl. I've missed you," he says as he takes a drag of his spliff and passes it to me. Jake is the towns drug supplier. I've paid him for drugs with all sorts of sexual favours and I have no regrets. I bring the butt to my lips and let the smoke fill my lungs.
It's completely dark now, only the light of the bonfire flickering on our faces. His hand slides under my skirt and panties and he growls. I spread my legs further giving him better access. I take another drag before placing it between his teeth. "What can I get for you?"
I kiss his neck as he pumps his fingers inside me. "I need the strong stuff this time," he chuckles and takes the fag from his mouth.
"Win win for the both of us. I'll have to think of something good to repay me with." I open my tequila and take a mouth full. "Are you sharing my wild girl?" his eyes light up in anticipation. I fill up my mouth again and close my lips around his letting the liquid pour in to his mouth. "Riley!" Tyler shouts to me. I repeat the process of pouring the drink into Jake's mouth and liquid spills from our mouths. He licks the residue off my neck and I throw my head back. "Riley!" Tyler says a lot closer this time.
"Do one man. I'm busy with my girl," Jake threatens as he carries on with his fingers inside me. Jake brings the fag to my lips again and I fill my lungs and exhale the smoke in Tyler's direction. Oh fuck my life of course he's here. "Grab a drink on me. Have fun, losen up a bit. I want some peace whilst I fuck her right here right now."
He grabs my top and pulls it over my head with one hand. "That's my sister you prick! Riley come home." I roll my eyes as Jake curses and pulls his fingers out. He slides them in his mouth and Fynn grabs me off his lap and lunges towards him.
"Flynn!" I shout and try push him off Jake. Jake will kill him, literally. "Tyler, stop him!" I yell. My head is spinning.
"No the fucker deserves it."
"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Jake growls. They fight each other before my eyes and I can't watch. I walk away from them. I came here for an escape but it was no use. Nothing fucking makes me escape. No amount of alcohol, no drugs, nothing. I walk towards the water and I feel the icy water pool around my legs.
I walk deeper into the water and my body shivers. I look back at everyone and it feels like I'm flying away from life. I'm too far gone. I walk further covering my body as the waves hit my body. "Riley!" Tyler calls but I don't look back. I look up at the moon and I hold my arms out like I'm surrendering to it. I let my body fall back into the water and my body numbs where I'm so cold. It's verging on painful.
The water stings my eyes as I see nothing but darkness in the water letting my drunken high state consume me as I sway back and forth in the strong waves being carried out into the sea. It's calm here, quiet as I surrender to darkness.