Bringing Gallifrey Back!

Shaking. That was the first thing they all noticed. The next was the screams coming from outside the TARDIS.

            "What did you do?" Jack shouted.

            "You're too late," The Godfather said, smirking. The shaking was getting harder and the screams louder.

            "Get the kids out of here," Owen said quietly to Tosh and when she looked at him she could see the fear on his face. Normally she would've argued, said she could take care of herself, but today she didn't. Today she walked as quickly as she dared around the others, keeping her eyes on The Godfather, and grabbed the kids. She and Steven helped the younger ones out; The Godfather made no move to stop the.

            "You don't have to do this," The Doctor said, "We can still fix things."

            "I am fixing things!" The Godfather shouted, "I am bringing Gallifrey back!"

            "Gallifrey cannot be brought back," The Doctor stressed, "You're destroying civilizations for nothing!"

            "It is not for nothing!" The Godfather screamed, "It is for us! Our people! The Timelords! They shall return and when they do they will worship me!" He started to laugh manically.

            "Great, he's literally a mad villain," Owen said, cringing as the man's laughing got louder and louder.

            "Oh, you have no i-" He was cut off suddenly and crashed to the floor. The others stared in shock at Ianto, who stood there holding a metal rod in his hands.

            "Well, he was bloody annoying, wasn't he?" Ianto said and a large smile spread over Jack's face as he walked over to the Welshman.

            The Doctor continued to stare in shock for a moment before he rushed forward to secure The Godfather and undo what the Timelord had been trying to do.

            "All that," Owen said as the shaking stopped, "All that, and its bloody Tea-Boy with a bat that takes him out."

I'm back! What did you think of this chapter? I know it wasn't that long, but I actually really enjoyed writing this one and I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Thanks so much for reading! Only two chapters left after this! Let me know what you think!