Rose Tyler

“Rose,” Jack said quietly.

            “Jack,” Rose smiled and rushed forward to hug him, “Oh it’s so good to see you again!”

            “And you,” Jack said, “But… how? I mean… look at you!” Jack stared at her in disbelief. She was actually standing there! Rose! She was holding a small child in her arms and was still smiling at him.

            “When the Doctor came and found me at the beach he didn’t know how to get me back. But a few months later, after you guys stopped the end of the world, he figured it out and managed to get me back here without totally destroying the universe. By that time I was about six months pregnant and, well…” she trailed off and Jack laughed quietly before looking confused.

            “But, I saw the Doctor and he told where you were, but he never mentioned you were pregnant,” Jack said.

            “I didn’t know, not until I managed to get her from her dimension to this one,” The Doctor told him and Jack nodded.

            “So, who is this little guy?” Jack asked and Rose smiled even wider.

            “This,” Rose said, lifting the little boy higher on her hip, “Is Jackson Pete Tyler.” Jack looked at her shocked and then at the Doctor who nodded his head to confirm what she’d said.

            “Well, okay then,” Jack started, “Why don’t we all head up to the conference room so we can talk and you two can tell us what’s behind this very unexpected visit.” The Doctor and Rose both nodded their heads and Rose hugged Jack again.

            “Would you two like something to drink?” Ianto asked.

            “Yes, thank you, that would be great,” Rose said and The Doctor agreed. Ianto smiled and took Kayden from Jack before he went to make them all coffee.

            Jack led The Doctor and Rose up to the conference room with Owen and Tosh following behind. They sat down and Ianto came back into the conference room holding Kayden’s hand with one of his and carrying a coffee tray in the other.

            “So,” Jack started, “To what do we owe this visit?”