Chapter Twenty one

Arrow's POV

The prime-minster is coming today. We have no exams but we all have to be in school in the afternoon. Colin has already headed to the school, Izz said he got up early as he has to do something. I'm not sure, what that is all about but I'm not going to worry about it.

"Arrow post for you!" calls Izz from downstairs.

I just finished getting dressed. I leave my bedroom and head downstairs, as I reach the bottom Izz hands me a letter. "I'm off to drop Madison and Zack off," she smiles.

"Thanks for that," I tell her.

"Its no problem, see you at school." I watch as she pushes Zack and Madison in the double buggy out the door. As the door closes I look at the letter in my hands.

This looks like Colin's writing, which is quite strange. I open it up and this is what it says,

Dear Arrow,

I have kept this secret for so long, to protect you. To keep you safe but I need you to know. I need your help to stop them before its too late. I trust you, Arrow I always have please don't hate me but I kept it from you this long to protect you. This is the only way to tell you without them getting too funny, without them knowing I'm telling you, so here goes.

The headmaster and Jim have been up to some crazy shit, this sick plan to control the prime-minster, the rich anyone he wishes that will help him to the top. He wants to be a leader, in charge. To make his dad proud. He is crazy, Arrow and he is gay. He has done a few things to me, my memories aren't perfect of it all, but I couldn't even stop him. I did when I had been in control but when I wasn't I couldn't. He has been testing it on me, after I stumbled upon there dark secret. Its been horrible, its why I've been weird. Look we don't have much time. Today, which I hope is the prime-minster visiting is the day there plan is to go into action. They will control him after today, soon after our headmaster will be the prime-minster. He will give everyone this liquid to make sure he does. It's scary but they have finally perfected it. I will be with them now. I'll be scared and worried and upset that maybe you will hate me forever, but this has been the only way I could tell you. I wish I thought of it sooner, but you now how dumb I can be. Never been that smart, haha. Anyway Arrow, please meet me at the school in the play ground near the back, near the tree's. Come alone and bring that pen knife Paul gave you just encase something goes wrong. We need to destroy all the liquid before its too late,

Love your boyfriend, Colin xxxxxx

I drop the letter to the ground, a million thoughts going through my mind. How can this be happening? How had it kept such a secret for so long? My poor Colin and he hadn't told me to protect me. As much as I should hate him I don't...

He needs my help, shit!

I grab my keys off the side and head towards the door..the pen knife!

I run up stairs get the pen knife, run back down and I'm at the front door in seconds. I slam the door, lock it and shove the keys in my pocket before I sprint full pelt heading towards the school. I am coming as quick as I can Colin!

Colin's POV

Where is Arrow why isn't he here? The headmaster will be here soon with the liquid with Jim. They make me fill each of those cups up with that liquid. Why did the bloody headmaster come up with such a plan to do a sports afternoon. I doubt the prime-minster would even drink this juice, the liquid may make it taste horrible.

Come on Arrow where are you!!!!!!!

"Ah your already here great," smiles the headmaster as him and Jim arrive with quite a few viles.

"Yeah I wouldn't risk putting Arrow in danger," I say slowly.

"Of course not. He means everything to you," says Jim.

"I hope he don't mean much to you, Jim?" the headmaster asks.

"Of course not! I've always hated my nephew," he said harshly.

Oh Arrow...I think your too late.

Arrow's POV

I arrived shortly after Jim and the headmaster arrived and I heard everything they said, including Jim hating me which didn't surprise me in the slightest.

"Well that's good then, Jim because I think we maybe killing someone tonight," he says angrily.

"What why?" asked Colin confused.

"Because I'm not dumb!" he shouts as he grabs onto Colin and kisses him on the lips before he forces him to drink the liquid on its own, I watch as Colin blacks out.

"Colin no!" I scream running forward.

"So, Arrow how did he tell you huh? I didn't realize he be that smart!" he shouts roughly at me.

"None of your business!" I shout back at him.

He steps towards me but I run into the tree's knowing I didn't want to be anywhere near him but I felt the pen knife leave my pocket but I knew I be too late to go back and get it. He is already on my tail.

The tree's went quite fare considering, after about five minutes I stop to catch my breath, panic gripping me, not knowing if he is after me and if he is where is he now?

I feel tears rising to the surface making it hard to see anything, its so dark in here I can barely see anything.

I then hear it.

The knife sliced the air, I heard the crunch of the tree leafs, the tears pricking my eyes. The wind blowing my hair into them. I felt the hot breath like it was right next to me. I stepped back in panic and something seemed to piece my skin. I hear yelling, a flash of light in my direction. Everything seemed to slow down, nothing felt right anymore. Something was beside me, I couldn't tell what. "Your life is nothing to me, nothing compared to him. My secret will die with you, and he'll be mine forever...."

Darkness took over , every inch of my body gave up...