Chapter Eleven: His secret is safe with me.

Jerrod's POV

It's official, Connor and I are dating. He is my boyfriend. To let that escape my lips, to slip through my teeth, my lips is the best feeling in the world. I'm not scared no more. I would never have to be, with Connor beside me.

Ace had opened up a world I had never understood before. Things I never knew about myself. The things that maybe I just locked away, didn't want to open the feelings inside me before but Ace had opened them right up. Maybe he hurt me, crushed me to the point of just wanting to give up.

Connor had came along. At the right time, right moment. I love Connor. He is mine. I don't need anything else. He'll be my knight in shinning armour forever. No denying it, no hiding in the shadows.

A part of me hates me now. What I've done, what I put Arrow and Colin through. How horrible I had really been. How nasty, how stupid, how beyond forgiveness I really am.

I'm happy, do I really deserve it though?

I want to say sorry, truly sorry to Colin and Arrow. To ask for forgiveness, how blinded, how foolish I had been but I may never see that day. I may never be truly loved by my family again.

Connor wraps his arms around me in bed, "You look troubled, Jerrod. What is wrong?" he asks me as he spoons me.

"Nothing, nothing at all. Everything is perfect," I smile as I turn over in bed to face him. His beautiful tanned skin, his pure beautiful eyes pouring into mine. His bare skin. How sexy he looked like this. How incredible. I never knew I find this so, hot.

"It really is isn't it. Perfect. Your perfection," he whispers as he kisses me on the lips. We both clamber out of bed.

"We best get ready. If we want to make breakfast," I say softly.

We get dressed into our uniforms as quick as possible. We help each other finish up before we leave the dorm into the corridor towards the stairs, having a long walk until we reach the bottom.

"Connor, are we going to keep this a secret or?" I ask him.

"That is your choice. I'm not ashamed, I'm not afraid," he whispers.

"Neither am I but it depends if you want the constant stares, the constant judging," I say.

"We'll keep it a secret for now and think it over. No need to rush into anything," smiles Connor.

"Excellent idea. We'll wait for now," I smile.

"Hey guys," smiles Amelia as she comes up from behind us getting into between us grinning from ear to ear.

"Why you so happy?" I ask her.

"I don't know, maybe because my brother has finally found someone at last. I'm so happy for you both." she says loudly.

"You can't tell no one," says Connor.

"Not right now anyway," I add.

"Oh man your keeping this a secret. Just great I was about to go off the rails then damn it," she says annoyed

"Amelia for now for us. We don't want people looking staring, judging. Not right now. Jerrod is all new to this and I don't think we can take it. I don't want this being ruined what we have. I want us to become stronger. We love each other, let us have our time first. Before we have the people on our case. People are mean and horrible. No one understands, not truly," says Connor talking to his sister seriously.

"Alright I understand don't worry," she nods to reassure us both.

Lets hope this is the start of my happy future.

Colin's POV

 I sit on the sofa with Arrow beside. He is rocking Madison off to sleep in his arms. Zack is already fast a sleep up in his crib.

"You'll get use to it in time. Madison likes a certain way to fall a sleep. Mum use to struggle too, until we moved back in," smiles Arrow.

"You wanted to talk to me about something?" I ask.

"Yeah about why Paul wanted to see me. I don't know how to tell you this, its hard to put into words," he said trailing off.

"Take your time," I say to reassure him.

Arrow took his time, I listened carefully getting shocked by every word he said. Once he finished he buried his head into my stomach and closed his eyes. Madison fast a sleep in his arms still.

I listened to the silence, knowing Arrow had fallen a sleep. I wipe the tears still down his cheeks and stroke his hair. "Don't worry. I will never let anything happen to you," I whisper.

Arrow confines in me, everything and anything. Even this. About Paul's father, how he could be his dad. How he is looking for him. How he could be danger. He said he doesn't want to talk to his parents about it, I don't blame him.

I feel even worse now keeping that email I sent to Jerrod from him. How I keeping what I heard the headmaster and his uncle talking about and that hidden door but what could telling him those things do? Nothing.

Not right now. He has enough problems. "We'll be alright, Arrow. Look forward to tomorrow, our future," I whisper as I close my eyes and feel myself drift to sleep.

"Wake up," I hear someone say.

I open my eyes to find Iz holding onto Madison smiling. "Morning," I said yawning.

"You both okey? Sleeping down here?" asked Izz.

"Yeah of course fine, did mum and dad come in?" Arrow asks.

"Yeah mums in the kitchen with," begins Izz.

"With Zack and your dad. You two alright we all wondered why you slept down here?" she asks as the smell of cooked breakfast filled my nose.

"We are good, We was up talking and must of fell a sleep," says Arrow.

I nod to agree looking at him and took his hand and squeezed it to let him know his secret is safe with me from now and forever.