Acceptance 3: A Dark Secret (Third book in Acceptance Trilogy)

Hey guys :)

Its me! And Yes this is Acceptance THREE WHOOP.

Last one in the trilogy. But there maybe a spin off! which will be named something else but may still follow Arrow and Colin but its just a thought for now.

Anyway I hope you are happy to see this third one up. I am happy to be writing it. Will be slow updates but at least its gonna start getting up yay me

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FIRST BIT.

----------------------------------------------------------

The knife sliced the air, I heared the crunch of the tree leafs, the tears pricking my eyes. The wind blowing my hair into them. I felt the hot breath like it was right next to me. I stepped back in panic and something seemed to piece my skin. I hear yelling, a flash of light in my direction. Everything seemed to slow down, nothing felt right anymore. Something was beside me, I couldn't tell what. "Your life is nothing to me, nothing compared to him. My secret will die with you, and he'll be mine forever...."

Two months before

Arrow's POV

I grab hold of the hand rail as my foot slipped on the wooden step. Colin was already to my aid keeping me up right on the stairs. "Izz quickly get some chocolate," says Colin. Izz rushed down the stairs and rushed towards the kitchen door. Colin helped me to sit on the step keeping me up right, my head continued to spin, I felt it hard to breath, dizzy even. Izz returned no later then a couple minutes later rushing up the stairs and passing me some chocolate. I took the chocolate and I ate it slowly only eating what I knew I needed. I began to feel better, I smiled at Colin and Izz to let them know I'm going to be ok.

"You really scared me there," whispers Izz.

"I'm sorry. I think I could get downstairs. Could you fetch my tablets from my jean pocket?" I ask her. She smiles at me and nods before she heads up the remaining wooden stairs onto the landing and to the far end of the corridor which is my room.

Colin helps me to my feet and down the stairs slowly. All I wore were my shorts, it was nearly bed time but we all wanted to have a snack before bed. We have been doing that ever since the Easter holidays had started. We didn't want to stop the habit even if we would be going to our new school in a couple of days. Colin's last term, it will all change after that. We don't know what will happen after that. Colin may want to go university, it could be a major gap in our relationship but I think if we just get to the end of the year, we can do anything.

"Arrow are you alright?" Colin asks as he helps me sit at the kitchen table. I hadn't even noticed we had got here, wasn't paying attention.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about the future," I whisper.

"I think about it all the time, don't worry its natural. But I'm not going anywhere," he beams, his blue eyes pouring into mine, his jet black hair shinning. His amazing irish accent that gets me every time. I fell for him, no I fell hard for him and I wouldn't want to change that for the world.

Izz returned with my tablets smiling. "Guess what?" she beams.

"What?" Colin and I ask at the same time.

"If I work really hard this term, I will defiantly get into the university I want to get into. Mum and dad just agreed. You know they said may not have the money but they do!" Izz cheers.

"That's amazing," I smile at her.

"Congratulations. We know you will do well this term," Colin says.

"All I can say is. Bring on school!"