Chapter Six: My name isn't even worth knowing

Colin's POV

Arrow's head is in my lap, I hear him groan every couple minutes. I can't help but laugh but I stop mid way as my stomach lurches into stitches of pain. I think we all took it a bit over board. Arrow's mum is in the kitchen all making us something to eat and a hot cup of tea. Paul and Caz are on the floor sitting beside each other giggling and hissing like a pack of animals. Allac is sitting on the arm chair opposite us pointing up at the ceiling not sure exactly what. We all drank too much.

Arrow and I should have learned by pass experiences this would be a bad idea but I guess it slipped our minds? Maybe we just didn't care. The only sensible one had been Izz who went to bed a few hours ago. It's two am now.

Arrow's mum comes into the room holding a tray putting it on the coffee table in front of us. "Alright boys and girl lets get you sobered up a bit shall we," she smiles as we all gather around and take a cup of tea each and a slice of cake. Arrow and I took the biggest slices going and ate them like we hadn't ate in hours. Well in honest truth we haven't so we deserved the bigger pieces.

After I finished the tea I sat on the sofa with Arrow next to me. Arrow groaned, "My mum knows how to make a good cup of tea," he jerked towards me as he kissed me on the lips. It didn't last long, just long another to enjoy it. I pick Arrow up into my arms, smiling at his mum. "I'll get him to bed don't you worry," I say with a grin.

"Good I'll get Caz and Paul home. What about Allac?"

"Allac you able to get up the stairs?" I ask him.

"Sure of course," he says.

"Good, you will have to deal with the floor as a bed and a sleeping bag," I state to him.

"That's cool, better then nothing."

Arrow's POV

"What the fuck do you think you are doing!" I shout at my uncle as he grabs me by the collar and pulls me into a classroom.

"You look like shit," he states.

"Don't mean you can grab me!" I shout at him quite loudly. The classroom door swung open Colin standing in the door.

"Yeah I was about to ask the same question. Back away from my boyfriend or my fist will end up where the sun don't shine!" says Colin firmly.

"Calm down. All I'm saying is if you get caught walking around drunk," begins my uncle.

"We know. Don't need advice thank you!" I snap.

"Fine but if you get caught well it be your own fault," he said harshly before he stormed by Colin out the classroom and out of sight down the next corridor.

"Are you alright he didn't hurt you?" Colin asks as he rushes forward.

"No, I'm fine but thanks," I say softly as I lean my head into his chest and wrap my arms around him.

"What do you have first?" he asks as we pull apart.

"Not even sure," I laugh as I pull out my time table.

Jerrod's POV

I sat on a bench outside. The rain falling down upon my head, I feel cold and I'm soaked through but I can't go back to my dorm. Ace is there with Amy and I can't stand be in the same room as Amy or this new crazy sick bastard who is called Ace who used to be so different. Where has his sweet like charm that some how swooped me on my feet.

What am I even saying? Have I just turned gay because my brother is gay or have I never realized I am gay. Maybe even Ace has turned me gay. Oh I just don't know.

But one thing is I rather sleep out here and maybe get ill then share a dorm with that idiot right now. "I couldn't help but see that saddened expression on your face," whispered someone.

I look up to find a young boy and girl. Probably the same age, twins maybe I couldn't be sure. They both smiled at me pleasantly. I've never seen them before. They look maybe a year older then me. They both have blond hair blue eyes and wearing the boring school uniform.

"Oh yeah I'm pretty down I suppose," I whisper.

I'm use to being all mouth but what's the point of that anymore. All it do was make me lose everything.

They sat down either side of me, getting as soaked as I have become. "Maybe we can help," smiled the boy.

"Yeah I and my brother hate to see people sad," she smiled pleasantly.

"What is the matter we are here to listen," smiled the boy taking hold of my hand.

I jumped to my feet in shock, what is he doing? "No I'm fine don't worry about it. Nice to meet you erm," I trailed of not knowing there names I couldn't finish what I had planned to say.

"Amelia and Conner," she smiled.

"Right see you then," I say as I walk away.

"What is your name?" they both called after me.

"My name, isn't even worth knowing."

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys

I hope you liked it.

Vote and comment if you like.

Thanks for reading :)