In Color 《Luke Hemmings》

Everything in Ella's past was horrible, she thought nothing would get better. She was bullied, cheated on like 100 times (exaggerating of course), not a good student, and everybody hates her. Nothing or nobody could possibly change that; or so she thought. Luke was transferred from schools for getting expelled from his last school. And he just might be the one to change her life.

••••••••••

"Looks like the retards back" Ashley says stopping in front of my locker.

"Look who's talking, the girl who got an F in Music" I say turning around. She was with her posy, the group of sluts.

"Only because I didn't turn in my song. But I'm sure Mr. Styles will change it, I've always been his favorite" she says, smiling. Mr. Styles was the youngest and hottest teacher at our school, and Ashley has had a crush on him since the first day.

"Yeah? Says who? Mr. Styles gave you an F because you suck at singing, and have you seen the way he cringes every time he hears you sing? Sad" I say slamming my locker and walking away quickly, bumping into someone in the process, "oh god, sorry" I say looking up. I've never seen him before. He had blonde quiffed hair, lip, nose, ear, and eyebrow piercings, and a Nirvana tee-shirt. Like a boy version of me.

"Hi.... I like your shirt" he smiles, looking at my Green Day shirt, making me smile, and he continues stares at me for, what seems like, forever. I hear a cough and I can tell it was Ashley. I look down and sigh.

"I've never seen you here before, you're probably new" she says with that slutty smile of hers.

"Yeah I am" he says looking up at her annoyed. I wonder why.... maybe because she's an annoying whore.

"You shouldn't hang out with her, she's stupid and ugly" she walks up to him and hooks her arm on his arm, "let me saw you around, we are way better than her" she looks at me disgusted.

"Well," he says unhooking their arms, to her surprise, "maybe I'm stupid too" he walks over to me and smiles towards her. She storms away, probably because she just got rejected by the hottest boy I've ever seen.

"Hi"

"Hey

5SOS Story Ideasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें