Basonexia 《Luke Hemmings》

Basonexia; (n.) the overwhelming desire to kiss.
Eve Row was not the most attractive person in the world, but not the most hideous either. Luke Hemmings watched her from afar, admiring her. He just wanted to kiss her so bad.

••••••••••

She looks so.... perfect. Her brown, wavy hair. Hipster style. Hazel eyes. Pink plump lips. So kissable.

"Hey guys! Let's play spin the bottle!" I hear Mikey yell. I look over and he's walking over to the living room with an empty beer bottle. I know what he's trying to do. He knows I like Eve. I just go with it and walk into the living room, sitting in the circle.

People take turns and they are all laughing at how some of them looked like they were going to throw up.

"Okay Luke, your turn" he hands me the bottle and I have to spin it. It spins for what feels like forever, then finally evens on.... (Duhn, Duhn, Duhn) Eve (lol). I look at her and she looks embarrassed or something.

I get on my knees and go to the middle, just like her. I lean in and she starts to follow. My lips touch hers and I could feel her shaky breath. I push in more and my hand starts to go to the back of her neck. But I guess that was to much for her, she pushed me away, stood up, and ran out the front door.