✅ Burned《Calum Hood》

Calum was the school player and Emily Toms was the 'Socialite'. They both had the same friends, but hated each other- Well at least she does. He always try's to get with her, but gets rejected every time. So he decides to play hard ball, but two can play at that game.

••••••••••

I open the front door to the school and see all the groups of people. There's: the nerds, the jocks, the hipsters, the punks, the skaters, and then there's my group- the populars. I don't like being named that, but people always have their labels and people think that's my label. I walk past all the groups and to my friends.

"Hey Emily, we were just talking about you" my friend, Jessica, says to me. Then everybody around us looks at me.

"That can't ever be good" I say, turning around to my locked. They always hang around my locker because it's closer to the front. I really don't know why that matters though.

"You know Calum's still single" my other friend, Taylor- he's a guy(and gay)- says. I just roll my eyes. They always think Calum was a great guy for me, but I know that he's not.

"And I'm not interested" I say facing my locker. I grab my books and close the lockers door. When I close it I see Calum standing there. Which makes me jump and squeal.

"You sure?" He says smiling. Sometimes I wish I could drive my drum sticks straight into his head.

"Fucking dick" I say a little to loudly. Some people look, but it's fine because some people actual mind their own business.

"Why don't you go with me to the movies Friday night?" He say moving closer. Why can't he get the point?

"Because I'd rather die" I say walking past him, just as the bell rings. I could hear someone coming up behind me, but I just keep walking not interested in anything he or she has to say.

"Wait!" I hear, not Calum, but Jessica say, for once it's not him, "why don't you go with me and the rest of us to the movies, Friday night?"

"Okay. But only because you guys will be there" I turn around before saying, "and keep him away from me" I then turn around and walk to homeroom.